facial thirds

nigger open a book/pubmed instead of trolling :lul: you have to guide the growth of the maxilla with your tongue etc, if the tongue doesn't get strong enough thru breastfeeding, it will not guide the maxillary growth well, yes Barrett is barrett because he was breastfed a lot of australian mommy milks :p
2 recessed parents will have a recessed child. 2 forward grown parents will have 2 forward grown children. It will be like this for the vast majority of time. Some people have recessed something forward grown something, it's literally mostly just genetic recomb

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
in other pictures im htn but that's besides the point
my mfr is also 0.99-1.01
i don't think it's bad
The autism will make u psychology ineligible for surgery, just telling you, go learn as much as you can about facial aesthetics and maxillofacial surgery before getting opinionated

The autism will make u psychology ineligible for surgery, just telling you, go learn as much as you can about facial aesthetics and maxillofacial surgery before getting opinionated
ik it's just what ratios should i aim for and what other ratios should be the cost?
are thirds really that important in the face of something like how the jaw is tapered??

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
sliding genio result, it's not the same case as you but u should look into it
1609797233 03

1609797220 01

• +1
Reactions: bl00db3nder
i have a horridly long middle third and i don't know how to deal with it
i am planning for surgery in the late future but i don't know it feels like im coping through telling myself "im gonna get surgey anyway"
are there any tips to make it seem like my middle third is shorter than it is?
just grow a beard, u should be able to with ur ethnicity

• +1
i think NZb6Air basically explained it all.
I have a similar lower third to you and an angular face which looks good BUT is slightly recessed. Growing a stubble solved the "problem" for the most part.

• +1
i think NZb6Air basically explained it all.
I have a similar lower third to you and an angular face which looks good BUT is slightly recessed. Growing a stubble solved the "problem" for the most part.
bimax it is:ogre:

btw this is the latest picture i took of myself
it's flashlight only because i believe this is the correct way for me to measure my ratios unfrauded by lighting (jaw frontal angle,ipsilateral alar angle,cheekbone height...etc)
You don't need a surgery but a therapy for body dysmorphophobia. There is no way this is horribly long midface. + Your have the angular jaw everyone wants. Don't ruin your nice face with surgery or fillers

Let me show you what horribly long midface means.

Last edited: