FACIALMAXXING SOFTMAXX process

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
Bore

Magnesium + Dark Chocolate for IGF1

Calcium

K2 mk4 (45 mg surdosing but maybe minder is enough, not too much for allowing bone remodeling process if necessary)

Beta-caroten/Vitamine A

Vitamine C

Vitamine D3

Phosphore

Potassium

Collagen, Glycine, Leucine

Red light therapy, watch out with Retin-A/Retinol combination

Taking ur 2 meals on 6 hour period, first meal containing all sugar intakes ideally and fasting for HGH release boost

Don't eat fast sugars or high glycemic foods at minder than 2 hours before sleeping for not interfering with deep sleep HGH release

No sleep disorders or insomnia, u need to have ur deep sleep hours, sleep HGH release one more time

(Arginine 15–20g before bed time, hypotheticaly booster of HGH during sleep but not enough proofs or studies yet)

Lose ur deep belly fat, this type of fat is responsible of diminution of testosterone and HGH levels, other types of fat are more safe

Chew training with jawline (take the middle to hard one) or others

Facial training with reps of squinting for tonification of eye support, exaggerate the AEIOU letters with ur mouth for tonification of general facial support

Castor oil on hairy zones, Retin-A on skinny zone except eye support zone, maybe Retinol on eye support zone but I need confirmation for the safety

Correct mewing posture all time

(Bonemashing with sport of contact or ur fist for bone adaptation process by the bone micro traumatisms to repair >> I am still septic for this process so I keep it at hypothetical state)

Expose ur eyes at long distance range vision in slight UV exposure environment for enhancing eye color and keeping ur eye shape at normal/healthy state

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Jazerk, AscendingHero and 5 others
words i read:

• JFL
Reactions: bysontallou, Deleted member 2729, loromate and 2 others
How to cope 101

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
How to cope 101
Some cope can rise ur confidence and preserve ur money to deal with onlyfan girl business so nothing is lost at the end

Tenor 19

• Hmm...
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
So all the facial softmaxx are present on this thread except HGH-Test injections, losing bodyfat for face is like an evidence so I don't need to precise it

OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Cope
Lefort 3 or death

• +1
These threads are the equivalent of shitty YouTube comments that somehow always manage to capture everyone's attention.

• +1
These threads are the equivalent of shitty YouTube comments that somehow always manage to capture everyone's attention.
It is done for resume and preserve the DNT read syndrom, no one wants to read a 4 pages explanation, just trust my deep information work in backstages, in all cases u will 100% ascend through time and MOG ur age category

OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Need2Ascend and W0KESTMOTHF
It is done for resume and preserve the DNT read syndrom, no one wants to read a 4 pages explanation, just trust my deep information work in backstages, in all cases u will 100% ascend through time and MOG ur age category

View attachment 1039181
I just don't think listing a 1000 things (Which no one will realistically do) is ideal. These changes will be marginal.

At least state the benefit of each thing you're listing and the combined effect.

• +1
Bore

Calcium

K2 mk4 (45 mg surdosing but maybe minder is enough, not too much for allowing bone remodeling process if necessary)

Beta-caroten/Vitamine A

Vitamine C

Vitamine D3

Phosphore

Potassium

Taking ur 2 meals on 6 hour period, first meal containing all sugar intakes ideally and fasting for HGH release boost

Don't eat fast sugars or high glycemic foods at minder than 2 hours before sleeping for not interfering with deep sleep HGH release

No sleep disorders or insomnia, u need to have ur deep sleep hours, sleep HGH release one more time

(Arginine 15–20g before bed time, hypotheticaly booster of HGH during sleep but not enough proofs or studies yet)

Lose ur deep belly fat, this type of fat is responsible of diminution of testosterone and HGH levels, other types of fat are more safe

Facial training with reps of squinting for tonification of eye support, exaggerate the AEIOU letters with ur mouth for tonification of general facial support

Castor oil on hairy zones, Retin-A on skinny zone except eye support zone, maybe Retinol on eye support zone but I need confirmation for the safety

(Bonemashing with sport of contact or ur fist for bone adaptation process by the bone micro traumatisms to repair >> I am still septic for this process so I keep it at hypothetical state)

Expose ur eyes at long distance range vision in slight UV exposure environment for enhancing eye color and keeping ur eye shape at normal/healthy state
<UPDATING>

*K2 mk7 have a better biodisponibility in body (light surdosing is enough and u keep the bone remodeling process, take at minimal 300% of daily recommended dose)

*Adding iron and silicium to the needed minerals for collagen synthesis in soft tissues and bones

Last edited:
Bore

Calcium

Beta-caroten/Vitamine A

Vitamine C

Vitamine D3

Phosphore

Potassium

<UPDATING>

Arginine 5g supplement is enough and optimal for promoting HGH levels boosting, complete with some protein foods

Here the studies related :