Facing more racism as a slavic man at the Dutch corporation I work at.

Wilders is a chink and shabbos goyim, they should have racial nationalism not ethnonationalism
He’s got some Indonesian ancestry and dyes his hair blond. Which is funny, because Indonesia is the biggest Islamic country in the world.

A lot of ignorant people think that white light-skin = privilege. Slavs don't fit in their narrow, ignorant life views.

The reason why this is, is that a lot of 'white' light-skinned people from the West enjoy generational wealth/connections, even when they are ugly. So they tend to have good lives even when being ugly.

Most people with shit lives and no generational advantages, tend to be darker-skinned in western countries.

It's only when you show them slavic 'white' men like this:
2400x1800a.jpg
1532434528363-Polen-4_preview.jpeg

That people start to realize: 'Hmm these 'white' slavic men are ugly as fuck, and probably got treated like shit because of their looks.'

If they are more informed they also realize: 'most slavic men aren't born as rich/wealthy and with connections as dutch men are'

'slavic men have to build themselves up from scratch without outside help, without being good-looking'

I am never saying that dark-skinned men aren't racially discriminated against in the Netherlands. There's definitely racial bias against darker-toned men.

I am merely saying that slavic men, despite their 'white' skin-tone. Aren't benefiting from some sort of 'white-privilege' in western countries. In fact, we are also facing discrimination compared to normal white people.

We aren't better off than say morrocan or turkish people.
Polish men are the ugliest followed by Russians then ukranians and belorussians ugliest male phenotype in Europe

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
A lot of ignorant people think that white light-skin = privilege. Slavs don't fit in their narrow, ignorant life views.

The reason why this is, is that a lot of 'white' light-skinned people from the West enjoy generational wealth/connections, even when they are ugly. So they tend to have good lives even when being ugly.

Most people with shit lives and no generational advantages, tend to be darker-skinned in western countries.

It's only when you show them slavic 'white' men like this:
2400x1800a.jpg
1532434528363-Polen-4_preview.jpeg

That people start to realize: 'Hmm these 'white' slavic men are ugly as fuck, and probably got treated like shit because of their looks.'

If they are more informed they also realize: 'most slavic men aren't born as rich/wealthy and with connections as dutch men are'

'slavic men have to build themselves up from scratch without outside help, without being good-looking'

I am never saying that dark-skinned men aren't racially discriminated against in the Netherlands. There's definitely racial bias against darker-toned men.

I am merely saying that slavic men, despite their 'white' skin-tone. Aren't benefiting from some sort of 'white-privilege' in western countries. In fact, we are also facing discrimination compared to normal white people.

We aren't better off than say morrocan or turkish people.
Brutal

we have a committee which organizes company social events. I have participated in 3 of their events in the past 1.5 years.

ive been accused of financial fraud by them now, and asked to pay compensation for 1.5 years of fraud.

I have rejected their financial demands as I deem their claims unjust and with severe racist/sexist bias and am now no longer allowed to participate in any company social events.
can you provide more detail if i you dont mind i have no idea how oyu can be accused of that in the context of social events. what are they accusing you of not paying for drinks? misuse of company credit card?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I’ve been sticking in subhuman warehouse jobs because white collar jobs always start with some high class phenotype men insulting me to which the socially appropriate action is doing insecure laugh and showing my teeth in submission

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
can you provide more detail if i you dont mind i have no idea how oyu can be accused of that in the context of social events. what are they accusing you of not paying for drinks? misuse of company credit card?
They accuse me of deliberately not paying certain fees, when it was never made clear that I had to pay them. There is in fact, not a single written record of such fees having to be paid.

I have gotten the advice to take this higher up to company management as this could be seen as workplace bullying.

For me personally, I just feel rejected and don't even want to bother. The racism is too blatant.

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
I’ve been sticking in subhuman warehouse jobs because white collar jobs always start with some high class phenotype men insulting me to which the socially appropriate action is doing insecure laugh and showing my teeth in submission
bunch of racist fucks ngl.

I hate dutch people so much.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, incel194012940 and ChiraqJihad
the dutch even discriminate against the frisians even though they've been in their country longer than they have themselves.
deserved

slavic pheno is an extreme failo.

it looks:

1) low-trust
2) low-class / poor
3) unintelligent

in that order of relevance

its brutal
Nigger slavic girls are propobly the best looking girls on the planet fym

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, SidharthTheSlayer and St.TikTokcel
Can confirm was bullied for being polish in UK school