Fact, Birth control is ruining women

RICO

RICO

Equinox
What are the psychological implications? Is the juice worth the squeeze?

yeah birth control pills are essentially tricking the body into thinking it's pregnant so women become more motherly and less sexual

it's shown in studies that ovulating women (not on bc) are attracted to dominance and masculinity but women who are taking birth control are more attracted to dad-like "safe" and friendly guys

it says a lot about female sexuality because that basically suggests that women's sexual attraction and the guys they want to settle down with are at odds with each other

Study

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 7580, Chintuck22 and 3 others
It's making them attractive to lower t men. I don't see how this is a bad thing as most of the people on Looksmax would gain from this.

• JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others

yeah birth control pills are essentially tricking the body into thinking it's pregnant so women become more motherly and less sexual

it's shown in studies that ovulating women (not on bc) are attracted to dominance and masculinity but women who are taking birth control are more attracted to dad-like "safe" and friendly guys

it says a lot about female sexuality because that basically suggests that women's sexual attraction and the guys they want to settle down with are at odds with each other

Study
View attachment 1258815

If you dating a girl you gotta put her on bc

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Chintuck22 and RICO
It's making them attractive to lower t men. I don't see how this is a bad thing as most of the people on Looksmax would gain from this.
Not me tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and RICO
I would not take a woman seriously who was ever on birth control. Being/having been on oral contraceptive is generally a strong indication that a woman is a slut.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrisonMike, Lmao, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
More like before I ate like a pig and after I started to eat 5000 calories daily

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, RealLooksmaxxer and RICO
"I'm rebelling by backing up what society tells me near some state sponsored graffiti"

:ROFLMAO:

Women don't need birth control to be ruined, they're ruined by nature. Think of the fact it's traditional in America for girls to hop on birth control once they turn 15. It's disgusting. If they get fat, they deserve it.

Everyone gets on it, typically before high school graduation. The smart ones that realize it could seem trashy just say it's because they get "bad periods."

They give it to teenage girls with "bad" period pains who then grow up fat and with small boobs

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Chintuck22 and TsarTsar444
I would not take a woman seriously who was ever on birth control. Being/having been on oral contraceptive is generally a strong indication that a woman is a slut.
it is likely that a drug that can emulate the same hormonal cocktail that someone is introduced to during pregnancy can somehow fuck up your hormonal choir as much as HRT possibly can.
it could possibly rot both body and mind.

You don't mess with such things without consequence.

Last edited:
basically women being attracted to weak guys signals a hormonal issue.

It's ruining everything, by design
The water supply is slowly filling up with estrogen on top of the already increasing chemical shit

its a war against real men

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
the smartest girls I knew in college are not on that shit, it was all the dumb white trash and coke whores.

"Wendy Wood at the University of Southern California and her team have analysed 58 studies - some of which were never published - and found that this theory is largely unsupported by evidence.

Overall, the researchers found that women do prefer men with dominant, masculine, healthy traits, and more symmetrical faces. However, there was no link between ovulation and a woman’s desire for short-term sexual encounters or longer term relationships."

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Hey dont talk to me
"I'm rebelling by backing up what society tells me near some state sponsored graffiti"

View attachment 1258822:ROFLMAO:

Women don't need birth control to be ruined, they're ruined by nature. Think of the fact it's traditional in America for girls to hop on birth control once they turn 15. It's disgusting. If they get fat, they deserve it.
Yes, it's laughable how freely estrogen/progestin doses are handed out to young women like candy. Imagine if society started tossing synthetic testosterone to men.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao and RICO
not really, at least in my case girl's i date will go on birth control cuz i refuse to use condoms but they want to be with me regardless. they're being responsible cuz im not marrying them thus why would they want to get pregnant. and usually they try to force me to use condoms before they resort to that

Last edited:
"Wendy Wood at the University of Southern California and her team have analysed 58 studies - some of which were never published - and found that this theory is largely unsupported by evidence.

Overall, the researchers found that women do prefer men with dominant, masculine, healthy traits, and more symmetrical faces. However, there was no link between ovulation and a woman’s desire for short-term sexual encounters or longer term relationships."
The more realistic explanation is that women have a stronger inclination to be inseminated by Chad around their ovulatory phase (when they are actually fertile). Oral contraceptive slightly dampens that inclination, because, hormonally speaking, the body "thinks" it's already been inseminated.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
Yes, it's laughable how freely estrogen/progestin doses are handed out to young women like candy. Imagine if society started tossing synthetic testosterone to men.
social media and ability to vote is what has ruined women too.

Society would never give men Testosterone freely. can you imagine how based we would become, they would lose all power and bow to our might.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
swedish girls get on bc at 13 kek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lmao
not really, at least in my case girl's i date will go on birth control cuz i refuse to use condoms but they want to be with me regardless. they're being responsible cuz im not marrying them thus why would they want to get pregnant. and usually they try to force me to use condoms before they resort to that
I'm never breeding, so I have no issue getting vasectomized other than the small chance of complications.

You're just picking and choosing the study you like.

Birth control may have something to do with gaining fat. But also insuline resistance which most people dont know about gets built over time and the higher it is the easier is to gain fat and harder to lose weight. You can reset it again by fasting and eating ketogenic diets

social media and ability to vote is what has ruined women too.

Society would never give men Testosterone freely. can you imagine how based we would become, they would lose all power and bow to our might.
If the majority of men (incels) started blasting testosterone then they might actually start raping en masse.

• Love it
Reactions: RICO
a lot go on it for acne
my big sister went on it when she was 12 and her acne cleared up

If the majority of men (incels) started blasting testosterone then they might actually start raping en masse.
Yes, it's the same reason they WONT let men ALSO double their sex hormone levels, but with more shopping and psychopathic behavior and less revolutions.

• +1
why are skanks putting harmfull chemicals in their bodies when condoms exist?

I will never understand this, just use a fucking condom. There is absolutely no reason for a woman to be on birth control unless she is sleeping around like crazy.

Hormonal birth control messes with women's pheromone detection as well.

For example there was a study conducted where women were given shirts worn (and unwashed) by men whom weren't using cologne etc. then the women were asked to rate the body odour on a scale.

Women that weren't on hormonal birth control selected men with different immune system's then themselves, women on birth control selected near genetic matches to themselves.

This causes a serious immunological issue with offspring. If a woman chooses a mate while on birth control with a similar genetic profile, there is less variation and higher chance of similar mutative failure (i.e. serious allergic response, suppressed immune system, etc.)

Note that the rise in serious childhood allergies coincided with the rise in birth control. In every country that began using it. Correlation isn't always causation, but it's disconcerting when the pattern repeats globally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike and AlexAP
yeah, i've been with 2 virgin girls that went from being turbo qts in good shape and incredibly lovely to be around, to fat and bipolar cunts after getting the birth control juice. They were both even self aware of this and blamed the birth control, whilst at the time I thought they were just coping with their shitty genes. Now that i've started to put the pieces together, I think they might have been right. They became nearly unfuckable. It's also been proven to fuck with their oxytocin which is the bonding hormone, meaning they become whores because they have no natural attachment to any one person

It fucks up the reward system of the brain or the mesocorticolimbic circuit and that’s why they’re whores
Their brains are deprived of dopamine because of birth control and so they do dumb shit to try to get their hit of dopamine
It’s honestly sad and a little dystopian. They’re slaves to their brains. Rational thoughts are over ridden by their brains desire for dopamine hits

On top of that it circumvents any responsibility for sexual immorality meaning they are quite literally free of any social obligation.
The more “free” they are the more infantilized their mentality.
Guys are to blame as well in the degradation of society. But mainly birth control

Last edited:
  • +1
a lot go on it for acne
The acne-solving effect is one of many excuses women use to justify oral contraceptive. OC isn't a consistent regulator and can even cause worse acne because of the placebo cycle that allows for the monthly "flush."

If women really wanted to combat acne with estrogen-like compounds, it would be far more efficient to take lower, consistent doses that do not completely inhibit ovulation.

The acne-solving effect is one of many excuses women use to justify oral contraceptive. OC isn't a consistent regulator and can even cause worse acne because of the placebo cycle that allows for the monthly "flush."

If women really wanted to combat acne with estrogen-like compounds, it would be far more efficient to take lower, consistent doses that do not completely inhibit ovulation.
she had it for years and it was my mother reccomended it or the doctor did so it wasnt my sister being a hoe

Psychological implications are that they are care free whores, offer nothing to a future husband

she had it for years and it was my mother reccomended it or the doctor did so it wasnt my sister being a hoe
Yeah, it's handed out to young women (literally girls) as a convenient catch-all "solution."

I'm not saying all women on OC are sluts, but it certainly allows them to be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994

View attachment 1258818

Study
View attachment 1258857View attachment 1258848View attachment 1258840View attachment 1258815

It fucks with their brain bad too

Yeah, it's handed out to young women (literally girls) as a convenient catch-all "solution."

I'm not saying all women on OC are sluts, but it certainly allows them to be.
that's why it was created or its original purpose was for women to be sluts but they have found other uses in recent years

that's why it was created or its original purpose was for women to be sluts but they have found other uses in recent years
It literally demolishes women.
Makes them fat, unfit and have brittle bones (no joke)
also makes them incredibly depressed.

There is also a theory that women on birth control also are pro abortion.
Birth control tricks women's bodies into thinking they're pregnant and so subconsciously they're jealous and angry of OTHER pregnant women because they would be stealing their resources so they become pro abortion.

Food for thought.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
It's worth noting a bit about the history and chemistry of the combined-oral-contraceptive pill. They contain a combination of synthetic estrogen and progestin. The synthetic estrogen is mostly excreted from the body unchanged, where it remains in the environment for a very long time. The estrogen is also responsible for most of the side effects of the pill, from mental changes to increased risk of heart disease and blood clots. Progestin breaks down fairly quickly in both the body and environment.
The first oral contraceptives were progestin-only, but an estrogen contaminant from the synthesis was discovered to prevent the risk of breakthrough bleeding, so it was deliberately incorporated, resulting in the combined oral contraceptive pill.

Nowadays, more modern formulations of progestin-only pills don't have the same risks as the early ones and are equally effective at preventing pregnancy to the estrogen ones, but are far less widely used. There's really no reason for estrogen to even be in pills aside from it having more leeway in time-of-day for effective dosing. Now, I don't believe any hormone screwy-ness is good, but the insistence on pushing the combined type in particular is really a bit fishy.

The first synthetic progestogen used in contraception, norethisterone, was synthesized by Jewish chemists Carl Djerassi, Luis Miramontes, and George Rosenkranz, working in a lab in Mexico City, and Gregory Pincus (Russian Jewish parents) and Min Chueh Chang are credited with development of the combined oral contraceptive pill.

a lot go on it for acne
My favorite is when they say they are on bc because it helps with acne. So you've been on that shit for the last 5-years because it helps with acne and not because you take loads of semen in your pussy? Yeah, ok.:ROFLMAO:

It's worth noting a bit about the history and chemistry of the combined-oral-contraceptive pill. They contain a combination of synthetic estrogen and progestin. The synthetic estrogen is mostly excreted from the body unchanged, where it remains in the environment for a very long time. The estrogen is also responsible for most of the side effects of the pill, from mental changes to increased risk of heart disease and blood clots. Progestin breaks down fairly quickly in both the body and environment.
The first oral contraceptives were progestin-only, but an estrogen contaminant from the synthesis was discovered to prevent the risk of breakthrough bleeding, so it was deliberately incorporated, resulting in the combined oral contraceptive pill.

Nowadays, more modern formulations of progestin-only pills don't have the same risks as the early ones and are equally effective at preventing pregnancy to the estrogen ones, but are far less widely used. There's really no reason for estrogen to even be in pills aside from it having more leeway in time-of-day for effective dosing. Now, I don't believe any hormone screwy-ness is good, but the insistence on pushing the combined type in particular is really a bit fishy.

The first synthetic progestogen used in contraception, norethisterone, was synthesized by Jewish chemists Carl Djerassi, Luis Miramontes, and George Rosenkranz, working in a lab in Mexico City, and Gregory Pincus (Russian Jewish parents) and Min Chueh Chang are credited with development of the combined oral contraceptive pill.
Interesting timing they had, at the tail end of a white baby boom and the start of the (((60s)))

It's all true

For some reason I have never attracted girls that were on BC. Every fwb/ex I've had was not on birth control. I don't even know how non-condom sex is tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270 and RICO
For some reason I have never attracted girls that were on BC. Every fwb/ex I've had was not on birth control. I don't even know how non-condom sex is tbh
birth control fucks with women emotionally, mentally, and physically. It's an absolute curse on civilization.

I've been dating girls who started taking the pill (I always finish inside if at all possible) and they are completely different people on the pill. All of my bantz and jokes become "immature" instead of flirty fun. Me going to the gym all the time becomes "wasting time". She wants to fuck less, go out less, and eat more.

It turns women into mindless livestock. I mean... more than they already were.

Copper IUD or pull out is the only Looksmax approved birth control.:D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
there will be new birth control that isn't hormonal. It does something like slow down sperm cells so that it dies before reaching the egg. It's as effective as hormonal.
That might mitigate hormonal effects like stroke, blood clots, etc. but there's no question BC pushes women to delay having children which then causes them to delay it too much.

birth control fucks with women emotionally, mentally, and physically. It's an absolute curse on civilization.

I've been dating girls who started taking the pill (I always finish inside if at all possible) and they are completely different people on the pill. All of my bantz and jokes become "immature" instead of flirty fun. Me going to the gym all the time becomes "wasting time". She wants to fuck less, go out less, and eat more.

It turns women into mindless livestock. I mean... more than they already were.

Copper IUD or pull out is the only Looksmax approved birth control.:D
Legit tbh, I wouldn't dump hormones into me like that either. I find it hard to respect women that do it so easily.

If there was a male bc pill, with exactly similar side-effects, hormonal changes, etc. I would never take it.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and RICO
Too much estrogen is bad for women and now it's in the water supply, this is why more and more women are having bad period pains and painful pregnancies

women's estrogen excretion from birth control is literally turning fish into feminized trannys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao

poetic justice

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao

View attachment 1258818

Study
View attachment 1258857View attachment 1258848View attachment 1258840View attachment 1258815

so birth control turns women into shit psychologically? i don't believe it. that whore in the tiktok looked like a entitled worthless whore before birth control and looks like a fat worthless whore after. but she remains an e-whoring object in both cases.

• JFL
so birth control turns women into shit psychologically? i don't believe it. that whore in the tiktok looked like a entitled worthless whore before birth control and looks like a fat worthless whore after. but she remains an e-whoring object in both cases.
Yea, that's totally all just the birth control and not the result of irresponsible eating habits. Probably too used to beta's buying her take out every night the fat cunt.

there is like a 20/80 rule in terms of desirable/undesirable males... but like... big city (mostly lefty) women will experience horrid hormonal perma disruptions and potential birth control induced Barren Wombs (this doesn't even include hitting the Wall and lasting hypergamy induced Spinsterdom). The events are starting to happen now and will get worse within the next two decades.

Attachments

• 1628292899099.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 2
bigger problem is the fact that female birth control is one of the main sources for the pollution in our water supply
considering the fact that poisoning water has been the jews favorite leisure activity for centuries its no wonder those pills are handed out so freely

• +1