Fact: gymmaxxing is the best way to increase your smv if your friend group are nerds

D

Deleted member 17311

Don't hate the player, hate the game
With social media expanding rapidly and many teenagers being introduced to discord and other sites with primarily nerds, physical activity is becoming less frequent.

I’m in the first year of college and know that 4 out of 5 kids are interested in anime. The average person is getting more and more interested in pathetic and subhuman things like anime. They live on the internet and an average persons only physical activity comes from typing.

These people are not physically impressive at all. Which is why to be unique, one needs to start going to the gym. Getting bigger is easier with modern nutrition and access to great and healthy food. Going to the gym will make you feel objectively better and will create a physical halo in your friend group, who is most likely a group of nerds. You will mog your friends and ascend.

Fact: people are jealous and strive for a gym body. I posted my body on a discord server full of college students. I have worked out for 2 years now, and people accused me of taking steroids, even though I am not that big. However, their perception was that I was big, so they accused me of roids. Trust me, your unique halo will be great after you gymmax, it’s the best way to command more respect from men and women alike

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nidus, thecel, ballskin and 12 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, nidus, Tallooksmaxxer and 10 others
Water
A lot of people here say "gym is cope" so not as water you may think tbh
Ah yeh, the skinny prettyboy copers. It’s beyond me how they deny a good physique gives huge halo irl..probably cause they LDAR & hardly leave the house to see for themselves

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 1332 and 7 others
Water

Ah yeh, the skinny prettyboy copers. It’s beyond me how they deny a good physique gives huge halo irl..probably cause they LDAR & hardly leave the house to see for themselves
They want to be submissively chased by women,they are lazycels.

If u are high t,u would grope a bitch given the opportunity that u don't get caught later

• +1
Reactions: XAE17
  • +1
More information: I’m vegetarian and on a semi strict diet, but the food is delicious

Breakfast (not too much): banana, 1 glass of milk, 1 slice of bread

Lunch: I eat whatever, before the gym I eat 1 bowl yogurt and mix it with a crushed granola bar

Dinner: 1 plate of grilled veggies (tomatoes onions jalapeños beans olives peppers) with melted cheese on top of two scoops of steamed rice. This is delicious

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
With social media expanding rapidly and many teenagers being introduced to discord and other sites with primarily nerds, physical activity is becoming less frequent.

I’m in the first year of college and know that 4 out of 5 kids are interested in anime. The average person is getting more and more interested in pathetic and subhuman things like anime. They live on the internet and an average persons only physical activity comes from typing.

These people are not physically impressive at all. Which is why to be unique, one needs to start going to the gym. Getting bigger is easier with modern nutrition and access to great and healthy food. Going to the gym will make you feel objectively better and will create a physical halo in your friend group, who is most likely a group of nerds. You will mog your friends and ascend.

Fact: people are jealous and strive for a gym body. I posted my body on a discord server full of college students. I have worked out for 2 years now, and people accused me of taking steroids, even though I am not that big. However, their perception was that I was big, so they accused me of roids. Trust me, your unique halo will be great after you gymmax, it’s the best way to command more respect from men and women alike
so true

The average person is getting more and more interested in pathetic and subhuman things like anime. They live on the internet and an average persons only physical activity comes from typing.
GIF by Swaps4

Half of the dudes in my gym are into anime.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
maybe if your group is a bunch of IT faggots but every other average normie works out nowadays

• +1
Reactions: joseph
My friend group are nerds (as am I) and I’m the only one who gymmaxes. My SMV>>>all of them.

• +1
maybe if your group is a bunch of IT faggots but every other average normie works out nowadays
This. I don't know a single man in his late teens and early 20's that doesn't work out. Working out/ playing sports could give you an edge 10 years ago but in 2022 it's a requirement to be considered relevant in the mating market.

I've yet to see a Chad without a gymmaxed body irl

• +1
Reactions: joseph and Danish_Retard
This. I don't know a single man in his late teens and early 20's that doesn't work out. Working out/ playing sports could give you an edge 10 years ago but in 2022 it's a requirement to be considered relevant in the mating market.

I've yet to see a Chad without a gymmaxed body irl
Even in my maths/physics class literally ~40% of the guys work out. Probably only 10% of that 40% have noticeable muscles in a shirt tho.

• +1
Reactions: joseph
You are probably in a STEM college then, with many nerds around you. That not the case for everybody

• +1
Reactions: joseph and Deleted member 9779
Listen everyone is a gymcel at young age you need to be leaner than them and more jacked

More information: I’m vegetarian and on a semi strict diet, but the food is delicious

Breakfast (not too much): banana, 1 glass of milk, 1 slice of bread

Lunch: I eat whatever, before the gym I eat 1 bowl yogurt and mix it with a crushed granola bar

Dinner: 1 plate of grilled veggies (tomatoes onions jalapeños beans olives peppers) with melted cheese on top of two scoops of steamed rice. This is delicious
how the fuck haven't you starved to death after 1 week of this diet

I eat 3500-4000 calories for my avi 73 kg body

even the most bluepilled normie accepts that being gymmaxxed is a minimum. every guy between 16-25 who is worth knowing goes to a gym. you need to upgrade your friend group if none of them workout.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
cope man it’s transmaxing

In Australia it feels like lifting weights is not special but more of a pre-requisite

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

Anime is shit, Baki is goated. Only high T moggers would understand :feelshah: