Native Americans may be the best way to save your bloodline

TheParkinSon

TheParkinSon

Christpilled and Apostlemaxxed
Disclaimer: May have varying results for those who struggle with crafting and sustaining relationships up until the point you have children. However, as long as you can get past that step you and your partner’s features and physical traits will be significantly less important than they would be in other relationships when saving your bloodline is in mind.
When speaking on maximizing the future of yourself and your future generations oftentimes the idea that your bloodline needs to be saved by someone more attractive so your children may lead a better life than you may come up. The problem with this is there are very few methods on how to complete such a task. I present the theory that Native American women are the best for this process if you can consistently procure bison.

First issue many run into when trying to date or continue their bloodline is height. Oftentimes this factor is considered the most important when dating and also considered something only genetics determine. While that may be true one way you can ensure your child grows past 5’4” is by dating someone who is Native American. While native Americans are some of the shortest people nowadays, back in the 1800’s when bison and other similar natural foods were readily available to Natives they were one of, if the not the tallest races on the face of the earth. As this paper suggests the removal of the bison from Native diets reduced their heights by more than an inch in a single generation. While this method may not be an immediate response if you and your future lineage can effectively replicate Native diets they we can infer they may be graced with incredible height genetics.

They next issue to tackle is the face. Often times the problem with with people’s facial structure is a lack of bone-mass and facial development (especially caucasians and certain ethnics) holding back their beauty. Native Americans are well known for their bone density mainly manifesting itself in strong jaws and high cheekbones, but also in limbs making them stronger and healthier overall as suggested by this article meaning that your children will likely inherit your partner’s superior facial structure and bone mass.

Finally the idea that heterosis will make your children more attractive because of how genetically distant you (most likely) are. Research shows that many people consider mixed race children and people in general to be more attractive than other children and people, often times despite their parents lacking the features someone would commonly assume are inherited. This is commonly linked to the theory of heterosis between humans of different races which I mentioned earlier and is easily defined as “a genetic effect that results from matings between members of genetically distinct subpopulations, such as has been occurring in human populations through the breakup of small, relatively isolated communities owing to urbanization and greater population mobility” (Micheal A. Mingroni).

The idea that heterosis is linked to more attractive facial features is also anecdotally very easy to verify, in things like the “Lightskin Stare” memes or how many are annoyed when a white trashy woman marries a trashy black man and names her kid Jaden only for that child to be incredibly objectively attractive. This article also suggests that Native American women are those who you will hav the easiest time getting to marry outside of their race, so there will be plenty of Native American Women willing to marry and likely procreate with non-Natives.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes I didn’t feel like proof reading

(TLDR: Marry a native woman and your children will be 7ft tall 8psl petamoggers)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, normie_joe, 3links2 and 6 others
Not happening

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
You're asking for a lot

You're asking for a lot
I mean so is the ideals for attractiveness in the server and in general. If you have the funds to replicate native diets in your kids and keep them (especially your son if you have one) active enough to help the grow into their bodies and produce enough test for dimorphic features this is the best path to go down. Not necessarily the easiest, just the best.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Disclaimer: May have varying results for those who struggle with crafting and sustaining relationships up until the point you have children. However, as long as you can get past that step you and your partner’s features and physical traits will be significantly less important than they would be in other relationships when saving your bloodline is in mind.
When speaking on maximizing the future of yourself and your future generations oftentimes the idea that your bloodline needs to be saved by someone more attractive so your children may lead a better life than you may come up. The problem with this is there are very few methods on how to complete such a task. I present the theory that Native American women are the best for this process if you can consistently procure bison.

First issue many run into when trying to date or continue their bloodline is height. Oftentimes this factor is considered the most important when dating and also considered something only genetics determine. While that may be true one way you can ensure your child grows past 5’4” is by dating someone who is Native American. While native Americans are some of the shortest people nowadays, back in the 1800’s when bison and other similar natural foods were readily available to Natives they were one of, if the not the tallest races on the face of the earth. As this paper suggests the removal of the bison from Native diets reduced their heights by more than an inch in a single generation. While this method may not be an immediate response if you and your future lineage can effectively replicate Native diets they we can infer they may be graced with incredible height genetics.

They next issue to tackle is the face. Often times the problem with with people’s facial structure is a lack of bone-mass and facial development (especially caucasians and certain ethnics) holding back their beauty. Native Americans are well known for their bone density mainly manifesting itself in strong jaws and high cheekbones, but also in limbs making them stronger and healthier overall as suggested by this article meaning that your children will likely inherit your partner’s superior facial structure and bone mass.

Finally the idea that heterosis will make your children more attractive because of how genetically distant you (most likely) are. Research shows that many people consider mixed race children and people in general to be more attractive than other children and people, often times despite their parents lacking the features someone would commonly assume are inherited. This is commonly linked to the theory of heterosis between humans of different races which I mentioned earlier and is easily defined as “a genetic effect that results from matings between members of genetically distinct subpopulations, such as has been occurring in human populations through the breakup of small, relatively isolated communities owing to urbanization and greater population mobility” (Micheal A. Mingroni).

The idea that heterosis is linked to more attractive facial features is also anecdotally very easy to verify, in things like the “Lightskin Stare” memes or how many are annoyed when a white trashy woman marries a trashy black man and names her kid Jaden only for that child to be incredibly objectively attractive. This article also suggests that Native American women are those who you will hav the easiest time getting to marry outside of their race, so there will be plenty of Native American Women willing to marry and likely procreate with non-Natives.

(TLDR: Marry a native woman and your children will be 7ft tall 8psl petamoggers)
Very good thread greycel. I have had the same thoughts recently. They have quite possibly the best craniofacial development, bone mass, high testosterone rates for men and crazy high prenatal test for women. Very good projection of cheekbones, in addition to generally sharp features.

The only problem is that they aren’t hot. IMO most lack harmony, but if you get lucky, you will be VERY LUCKY:
IMG 0737

Also, the high mass zygos are in conjunction with the fact that they are NOT high set. So you will have to pray that (if you have highest zygos), that your child inherits your positioning, and their projection.
That’s quite a lot for me, especially the fact that most likely I will not be attracted to my wife.

So, what’s the solution?
Latinas. Latinas I’ve seen have a similar (slightly less better) craniofacial development, and they tend to have higher harmony, with sharper features. They just lack bone mass, which is arguably safe considering that bone mass only would help a man (and there’s no guarantee you will have only sons).

The only reason I can see you going for a high prenatal t Native American girl, is if you yourself are boneless but have a good harmony I.e. prettyboy (with ideally high zygos).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Debetro, TheParkinSon and 1 other person
Very good thread greycel. I have had the same thoughts recently. They have quite possibly the best craniofacial development, bone mass, high testosterone rates for men and crazy high prenatal test for women. Very good projection of cheekbones, in addition to generally sharp features.

The only problem is that they aren’t hot. IMO most lack harmony, but if you get lucky, you will be VERY LUCKY:
View attachment 2816681
Also, the high mass zygos are in conjunction with the fact that they are NOT high set. So you will have to pray that (if you have highest zygos), that your child inherits your positioning, and their projection.
That’s quite a lot for me, especially the fact that most likely I will not be attracted to my wife.

So, what’s the solution?
Latinas. Latinas I’ve seen have a similar (slightly less better) craniofacial development, and they tend to have higher harmony, with sharper features. They just lack bone mass, which is arguably safe considering that bone mass only would help a man (and there’s no guarantee you will have only sons).

The only reason I can see you going for a high prenatal t Native American girl, is if you yourself are boneless but have a good harmony I.e. prettyboy (with ideally high zygos).
Understandable criticism but I do fit the pheno you described at the end so I may be biased in my opinions on this topic. Also I personally find Native faces very attractive in like an exotic and wild way so that may have influenced this post slightly. Thank you for positive the feedback on my first medium effort post!

• +1
Reactions: greycel

I swear on everything My brother knew this one super fat Native American lady who’s dad was like an alcoholic Native American Conan the barbarian. Like he had a pony tail and was almost 7 ft tall. He never described his face or anything but I would imagine it to be like those photos of the natives with mogger jaws

• +1
Reactions: Pandora
Understandable criticism but I do fit the pheno you described at the end so I may be biased in my opinions on this topic. Also I personally find Native faces very attractive in like an exotic and wild way so that may have influenced this post slightly. Thank you for positive the feedback on my first medium effort post!
Then your children are blessed OP. And even if one of them get slightly screwed by genetic recombination, it’s more than likely it wouldn’t happen again with your exotic grandchildren.

• +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon
I swear on everything My brother knew this one super fat Native American lady who’s dad was like an alcoholic Native American Conan the barbarian. Like he had a pony tail and was almost 7 ft tall. He never described his face or anything but I would imagine it to be like those photos of the natives with mogger jaws
I can see this happening. Thanks for the feedback Lebron James my pookie bear!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Pandora and Lebron_James
IMG 4943

Native American bones fawkkkk

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: D1390pilled, TheParkinSon and Axii
Bump

Last edited:

i’m just gonna marry a htb who’s at least 5’7 and at least 50% white and hope for the best
i already have pretty good genetics in my family

i’m just gonna marry a htb who’s at least 5’7 and at least 50% white and hope for the best
i already have pretty good genetics in my family
But is the htb gonna marry you? Htbs have had a massive boost in ego recently, (I know that’s the point of the forum) but betting on being able to marry one is becoming unrealistic for anyone sub 5 (soon to be 6) psl.

But is the htb gonna marry you? Htbs have had a massive boost in ego recently, (I know that’s the point of the forum) but betting on being able to marry one is becoming unrealistic for anyone sub 5 (soon to be 6) psl.
yes trust me i have been mastering female gaze methods
it’s so easy just make friends with girls then ask them what they want in relationships and what they find attractive
ofc this changes over time but they’ve consistently said things like saying “you’re beautiful” instead of “you’re hot” etc

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Lethbridge

Mostly a highly whitewashed and unusual outlier to this claim + plus it’s possible that if his white blood is from colonizers. They inbred after raping the native women, reversing the positive impact the genetic diversity had on his face. He also looks like a milder version of what this 3d model of an inbred person would look like:

Attachments

• IMG_3015.jpeg
    IMG_3015.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
We are not boneless is just that y'all are used to watch model faces all day on Insta or Tiktok and not real faces

We are not boneless is just that y'all are used to watch model faces all day on Insta or Tiktok and not real faces
Compared to natives Caucasians ARE boneless, but they obviously are not the most boneless race. I’m just saying that natives would improve this RELATIVE racial failo

Nice job high quality post. But for non US citizens how can we meet and date natives?😞😞

View attachment 2816681

So, what’s the solution?

Agree but don't ignore height genetics in latinas. Even if you find one that is decently high or just not short, it's likely her parents are not too tall and she was just kinda lucky but your son's won't necessarily be that lucky.
That's what's keeping me from saving my bloodline with Latinas.
I'm open to hear people's opinions on this, I might be missing something

View attachment 2816681

So, what’s the solution?

Latino/a is not a race nigger, natives are the predominant race in the americas, i get what you mean though. When you think of a latina/o u think of a mixed person that’s usually native + white

Latino/a is not a race nigger, natives are the predominant race in the americas, i get what you mean though. When you think of a latina/o u think of a mixed person that’s usually native + white
I think that the problem with mixing white and Latino is too much white DNA running the risk of heterosis not being active in the child.

I think that the problem with mixing white and Latino is too much white DNA running the risk of heterosis not being active in the child.
what’s hererosis

• +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon
“a genetic effect that results from matings between members of genetically distinct subpopulations, such as has been occurring in human populations through the breakup of small, relatively isolated communities owing to urbanization and greater population mobility” (Micheal A. Mingroni).
what’s hererosis
(in my og post somewhere near the end)

“a genetic effect that results from matings between members of genetically distinct subpopulations, such as has been occurring in human populations through the breakup of small, relatively isolated communities owing to urbanization and greater population mobility” (Micheal A. Mingroni).

(in my og post somewhere near the end)
so it descends most mutts instead of ascending ?

did you mean ruining* instead of running? then this would make sense
I meant that the white DNA makes a higher chance (or "runs the risk") of heterosis not happening and therefore not ascending your kids.

• +1
Reactions: realt50
Nice job high quality post. But for non US citizens how can we meet and date natives?😞😞
the natives in your region exist in nearby islands (just around Europe, like native Sicilians) they have pretty similar bone structure and dna but arent as tall. Native Pacific islanders like Samoans and Hawaiians are an option too.

the natives in your region exist in nearby islands (just around Europe, like native Sicilians) they have pretty similar bone structure and dna but arent as tall. Native Pacific islanders like Samoans and Hawaiians are an option too.
wow thank you for that, I'll look into that to expand my bloodline while I'm still looksmaxxing or if my ascension plan fails

Ok where do i find them?

What cities
not sure exactly but Oklahoma is the state with the highest concentration (other than Alaska). There are probably plenty in the larger cities in OK

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
cope i live in rural canada (high native population) and they aren't 7ft tall petamoggers they literally just look like taller east Asians

cope i live in rural canada (high native population) and they aren't 7ft tall petamoggers they literally just look like taller east Asians
alr colonized and inbred out the wazoo by the brits and french

• JFL
Reactions: nathan