Fade + Facial hair is a HALO

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
If your face isn’t striking enough (colouring, eyes, etc) this could be the halo you need.

Adds a lot of appeal (especially if you’re ethnic) and vast majority of Insta Chads have this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Shrek2OnDvD, Cope_detector and 6 others
When I grow stubble I look even more ethnic, idk why

When I grow stubble I look even more ethnic, idk why
Regardless it adds more appeal which is more important than “looking ethnic”.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Regardless it adds more appeal which is more important than “looking ethnic”.
I meant ethnic like the stereotype of such.
Aka ungroomed, but it probably looks better on others

Big halo.. That is reason why so many people have it but I think you need have good skull support..

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
I meant ethnic like the stereotype of such.
Aka ungroomed, but it probably looks better on others
Having a fade is the opposite of ungroomed.

By facial hair I don’t mean a homeless beard, it should be short/stubble. But don’t get a perfect line-up because they are cringe af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Big halo.. That is reason why so many people have it but I think you need have good skull support..
This is true, but we have to remember that people that don’t have a good skull will look bad with medium sides ASWELL. Fade + Facial hair will elevate your appeal from whichever level you are currently at.

People that are already striking (colouring, eyes, etc) don’t need it. If you have good bones but aren’t striking this combo is a very good halo.

very legit, I look like shit without a stubble

• +1
Having a fade is the opposite of ungroomed.

By facial hair I don’t mean a homeless beard, it should be short/stubble. But don’t get a perfect line-up because they are cringe af
Yéyé not a beard, I mean stubble, a few days stubble

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 6723
I’d rather go for a taper than a fade these days, don’t you think they’re too common in the UK especially amongst ethnics? I’d be hard pressed to find an ethnic guy in the UK that doesn’t have a fade as his hairstyle whether they’re born in the UK or not. You also have to consider that if you get a fade that it actually has gradience and isn’t blocky. A bad fade is a huge falio imo.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and owlofathena
I’d rather go for a taper than a fade these days, don’t you think they’re too common in the UK especially amongst ethnics? I’d be hard pressed to find an ethnic guy in the UK that doesn’t have a fade as his hairstyle whether they’re born in the UK or not. You also have to consider that if you get a fade that it actually has gradience and isn’t blocky. A bad fade is a huge falio imo.
Ethnics that get laid and have appeal have fades 99% of the time. It’s almost essential if you’re an ethnic in the UK if you don’t want to be invisible.

I actually prefer low/mid fades that have a weight line compared to high fades that have perfect gradients; it makes the face look squarer and gives more definition due to the heavy contrast with the dark hair.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Shrek2OnDvD
If your face isn’t striking enough (colouring, eyes, etc) this could be the halo you need.

Adds a lot of appeal (especially if you’re ethnic) and vast majority of Insta Chads have this.
56CE888A DD1C 4D6A 8949 6CDC3D0F2242
jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 7521
no stubble for your piss poor beard genetics

no stubble for your piss poor beard genetics
Ethnics usually have good beard genetics,

I’m sure there are things you can do for beard growth anyways

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Ethnics usually have good beard genetics,

I’m sure there are things you can do for beard growth anyways
Transplant is the only doable option, minoxidil will just age the shit out of your skin. All I want is the 5 oclock shadow look idc about lookin like a taliban

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and JamesHowlett
Facs
Here in Brazil its over if you dont have a fade tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mike95 and JamesHowlett
No. It looks trash and try hard. Slick back and stubble mogs :

E4BE06CE E425 4AFA 969E D5968E23EBB9

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Prettyboy and Shrek2OnDvD
Transplant is the only doable option, minoxidil will just age the shit out of your skin. All I want is the 5 oclock shadow look idc about lookin like a taliban
That shadow stubble is so underrated; makes you look a lot better with more appeal. “Looking more ethnic” isn’t a bad thing in this case.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy