“Fade only looks good if you have good bones”

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
What you guys don’t realise is that the longer your hair is on the sides the more it removes facial angularity and hides bone structure.

A fade that doesn’t go too high up and isn’t completely bald will make your face as angular as it can be, something like this:

EA6BEA24 3B90 4F00 8214 4D49ECC3F0B2

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, animo123, Mateusz74 and 10 others
Fr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 6723
stfu bro i have wide zygos and narrow temples, typical diamond face shape, full fade are a NO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, Hightwolf, Schönling and 4 others
"Hair needs to be kept short on the sides to make face more angular"

Call the news we have a discovery here!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Looks234
I am in the military I watched over 200 dudes get fades and only the chadlites looked good with it.

Example below

Screenshot 20201231 120006

Do NOT get a fade unless you have a good skull shape. And close on the sides looks shit if you have a wide face. Get it tapered and leave some hair, never do a skin fade as a sub chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Salience, Deleted member 7785 and 6 others
i guarantee it looks like shit on almost every guy
it's not just bones, it's also about neurocranium shape
most guys have a subhuman neuro and can't pull off a buzz fade
you posted zayn and he has a top tier neurocranium and hairline

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Tyronecell, 5'8manlet and 5 others
I am in the military I watched over 200 dudes get fades and only the chadlites looked good with it.

Example below

View attachment 901364

Do NOT get a fade unless you have a good skull shape. And close on the sides looks shit if you have a wide face. Get it tapered and leave some hair, never do a skin fade as a sub chadlite.
i see the chadlite, i don't see the fades

i see the chadlite, i don't see the fades
im not chadlite and fades only look good if your hair is long. don't go for a high skin fade, everyone was getting that and everyone looked retarded afterwards. that's what i got in the picture but it grew in a little.

Get either a taper or a mid or low shadow fade. Never get skin fade.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Example below

View attachment 901364

Too high up

Example below

View attachment 901364

that's a terrible fade my man

im not chadlite and fades only look good if your hair is long. don't go for a high skin fade, everyone was getting that and everyone looked retarded afterwards. that's what i got in the picture but it grew in a little.

Get either a taper or a mid or low shadow fade. Never get skin fade.
Bruh I literally said in OP don’t go high and don’t get skin fade

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 3043
Too high up
Exactly, that was a high skin fade. I tried every combo to see what looked best. Anything skin fade looked fucking degenerate and made my face super round looking. Especially if it's high up.

For me low shadow fade is best. Leaves hair on the mid and top, so that my face doesn't look too round, and then the bottom is short but not skin faded so it looks clean.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Deleted member 3043
stfu bro i have wide zygos and narrow temples, typical diamond face shape, full fade are a NO
Tbh i have same face. type with narrow temples you def need some hair on the sides like fringe or curtains otherwise you wont look good

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 3043
Taking a Chad as an example doesn't do much to support your point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LostYouth, BradAniston and 3 others
the same reason horseshoe looks like shit on bald men

Tbh i have same face. type with narrow temples you def need some hair on the sides like fringe or curtains otherwise you wont look good
I have narrow temples and fade is my best look. Trick is to not have your hair too big on top, otherwise the narrow temples will make you look bloated.

Exactly, that was a high skin fade. I tried every combo to see what looked best. Anything skin fade looked fucking degenerate and made my face super round looking. Especially if it's high up.

For me low shadow fade is best. Leaves hair on the mid and top, so that my face doesn't look too round, and then the bottom is short but not skin faded so it looks clean.
Bro ur chad hapa, chad but still hapa fade will kill you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106

Example below

View attachment 901364

wrong. the wider your temples the shorter the sides should be.

• +1
Reactions: Turin and Mastermind
Have you even tried it? A good fade that isn’t skin or too high up?

• +1
  • +1
A fade that wasn’t too high up or to the skin?
idk what that means, basically i had shitton hair in my upper skull, and 0 hair in the sides.

why are all of your threads dog shit fucking psychological projections and autistic mental planning/echoing of things you do/wanna do with your hair and think is best which is always the same zebra shit worm festering fade haircut thread

what's funny is that you're not even right. Fade looks like utter shit and literally only super chiseled chads can pull it off (and they look better with longer sides and less scalp show)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, begoodlookingtheory, Deprived and 3 others
Bruh fades look good from the side and back view for me
But not fucking front
Looks like I am a paintbrush and many others look like that too

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
why are all of your threads dog shit fucking psychological projections and autistic mental planning/echoing of things you do/wanna do with your hair and think is best which is always the same zebra shit worm festering fade haircut thread

what's funny is that you're not even right. Fade looks like utter shit and literally only super chiseled chads can pull it off (and they look better with longer sides and less scalp show)
You look more chiselled with a fade compared to medium sides, that’s a fact.

idk what that means, basically i had shitton hair in my upper skull, and 0 hair in the sides.
That’s a bad fade then, having 0 hair on the entire side is awful.

• Woah
What you guys don’t realise is that the longer your hair is on the sides the more it removes facial angularity and hides bone structure.

A fade that doesn’t go too high up and isn’t completely bald will make your face as angular as it can be, something like this:

View attachment 901361
zayn has a warrior skull and flat occiput, he can pull off any hairstyle. jfl at using him as an example

zayn has a warrior skull and flat occiput, he can pull off any hairstyle. jfl at using him as an example
JFL at your iq, I was showing what the fade should look like i.e. not bald or too high up.

Bruh fades look good from the side and back view for me
But not fucking front
Looks like I am a paintbrush and many others look like that too
Doing it wrong that’s why, the top needs to be balanced.

JFL at your iq, I was showing what the fade should look like i.e. not bald or too high up.
even zayn looks better with other hairstyles though, but yeah i guess its a pretty safe haircut for most guys especially ethnics

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
even zayn looks better with other hairstyles though, but yeah i guess its a pretty safe haircut for most guys especially ethnics
If you think Zayn has higher SMV with medium sides then I don’t know what to tell you:

5670DF6C 9A79 49DF 98E0 D3F5D8B4903A
412E2483 8DAE 45AF 8DD3 0665176BE417

Bruh you srs make 20 threads about the fade being good
You got any hobbies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5760
This nigga makes a haircut post every other day

this man's obsessed with fades

You look more chiselled with a fade compared to medium sides, that’s a fact.
Calling something a fact doesn't make it a fact. You look chiseled if you have good bone structure and are lean. That's it, period. Unless you're literally covering your jaw and zygos with hair which isn't a very popular thing to do. Cringy fade sophistry. You like fades and want EVERYONE to like them with you. What a fucking goofball. Btw I've seen your face, you don't look chiseled whatsoever, and it's because you're fat and have no zygos, despite your superior hairstyle. In fact when I was bloated and experimented with hair i noticed that shorter sides bring more focus to the face, which, if is bloated, literally makes you look more bloated. If you are chiseled it brings more attention to it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mateusz74
Bone structure makes the hairstyle, and not the other way around.

That said, I wear medium length hair because I have to at the moment. Short hair makes my face look alien-like and altogether rather garbage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
Light fade/taper is legit. Looks good with a solid neck and NT af

Dude?

I'm lost. Are you saying Zayn doesn't have good bones?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Calling something a fact doesn't make it a fact. You look chiseled if you have good bone structure and are lean. That's it, period. Unless you're literally covering your jaw and zygos with hair which isn't a very popular thing to do. Cringy fade sophistry. You like fades and want EVERYONE to like them with you. What a fucking goofball. Btw I've seen your face, you don't look chiseled whatsoever, and it's because you're fat and have no zygos, despite your superior hairstyle. In fact when I was bloated and experimented with hair i noticed that shorter sides bring more focus to the face, which, if is bloated, literally makes you look more bloated. If you are chiseled it brings more attention to it
Wrong, my face looks way more chiseled when I have a fade. Most people do it wrong and keep too much hair on top which ruins your face shape.

Last edited:
Wrong, my face looks way more chiseled when I have a fade. Most people do it wrong and keep too much hair on top which ruins your face shape.
you look like an estrogenic pregnant taiwanese lady that ate 10k mg of MSG from her favorite chinese takeout, muh fade

you look like an estrogenic pregnant taiwanese lady that ate 10k mg of MSG from her favorite chinese takeout, muh fade
I have more T in my pinky than you have in your body. I mog you even with a buzzcut

94E1D117 3246 422B A5AE A7F5992979DF