• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and IdkBruhh42
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

Joe biden head shake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ☆◇☆, forevergymcelling and Deleted member 14160
Tbh if you had more browridge it would look uncanny , now looks like healthy high iq med profile , mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and DivineBeing
He is the best looking Pakistani on this site

@forevergymcelling
Good pheno for curry tbh thought he was Latino or some kind of Balkan middle eastern

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, the BULL, the next o'pry and 3 others
Looks good. Try a bit longer and curly on top and really shaved to zero fade on the sides. Also try colored contacts.
You had any fillers to the jaw? How old are you?

Looks good. Try a bit longer and curly on top and really shaved to zero fade on the sides. Also try colored contacts.
You had any fillers to the jaw? How old are you?
No filler

Not bad bhai, never woulda guessed paki looking at the side tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, the next o'pry, Deleted member 16986 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 16986
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16986 and forevergymcelling
He looks med imo
Let the ethnics cope

I’ve never been accused of being paki or Arab my whole life. Everyone that had guessed my ethnicity either said spanish or Italian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
He looks med imo
A lot of arabs and pakistanis look like this too. But yeah he doesn't look like a typical UKcel curry. They have very low class trash phenos for some reason. IDK what is up with that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 14774
Let the ethnics cope

I’ve never been accused of being paki or Arab my whole life. Everyone that had guessed my ethnicity either said spanish or Italian
Could be lighting plus I haven't seen your front.

Let the ethnics cope

Do this. Find a group of young white people. Take a picture with them or something. You'd stand out. Not talking about spanish or italian people as they tend to be darker. I am talking about germanic/celtic/nordic white people. They tend to be very pale with pink undertones and blonde/brown hair. You have brown skin with darker hair.

But yeah he doesn't look like a typical UKcel curry. They have very low class trash phenos for some reason. IDK what is up with that.
Thousands of years of inbreeding due to living on an isolated island made them subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
looks like a mogger :chad:

Coping until my beard gets more density and connects :feelswah:

Thousands of years of inbreeding due to living on an isolated island made them subhuman
You look a lot better than them. Your pheno is similar to mine in fact. Arab or Iranian tbh with big ass eyebrows and thick beard growth. I was LARPing as that ugly dude btw.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
But yeah he doesn't look like a typical UKcel curry. They have very low class trash phenos for some reason. IDK what is up with that.
oh you were talking about uk curries, thought you were talking about white British people lol

Do this. Find a group of young white people. Take a picture with them or something. You'd stand out. Not talking about spanish or italian people as they tend to be darker. I am talking about germanic/celtic/nordic white people. They tend to be very pale with pink undertones and blonde/brown hair. You have brown skin with darker hair.
me next to whites

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
But why do they look this bad? There are so many curries back home who look at least decent and high class. These niggas have atrocious eye areas and terrible coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Let the ethnics cope

Cope. This is average low class paki bhai
5F869E54 CF5E 4387 B9B1 6BE3F12EE608

• JFL
But why do they look this bad? There are so many curries back home who look at least decent and high class. These niggas have atrocious eye areas and terrible coloring.
Most of the ones in the UK are subhumans who come from straight from villages and probably been inbreeding for centuries

me next to whites

Yeah. You pass as southern european/italian. Thing is there is some overlap between arabs/iranians and spanish/italian people phenotypically. You could pass as arab/pakistani/iranian as some of them have phenotypes likes yours. You look nothing like the Indians/Pakistanis in the picture but they have terrible phenos even for their race.

• +1
looks good but sub-maher

• So Sad
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Most of the ones in the UK are subhumans who come from straight from villages and probably been inbreeding for centuries
You sure? How would villagers gather up that much money. Usually costs a shit ton in the home currency