Fade + stubble combo

post front can't assess side

You sure? How would villagers gather up that much money. Usually costs a shit ton in the home currency
Yes. The pakis here are not the high class ones from back home. Descendants of villagers from the 60s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
You look textbook 100% Spanish (not judging by skin color but by pheno). The people who say paki or curry are coping so hard it is actually laughable.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16986
U look spanish, what r u ded srs no jokes? @forevergymcelling

I can't see the picture, but what mm stubble do you have and what hair cut do you get?

Third best looking Paki after @Salludon and @ForeverRecession , ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 14160
  • +1
I am mate. Pops side from Lahore :feelsokman:
Many pakistanis have blue/green eyes like you:

This girl is 100% muhajjir pakistani.

• +1
me next to whites

I’m 100% white and you look like a white med to me

but race is cope anyway, good face is good face
Racepill is really just the “don’t be indian” pill

• +1
I’m 100% white and you look like a white med to me

but race is cope anyway, good face is good face
Racepill is really just the “don’t be indian” pill
There are different white phenos imo. He isn't nordic or germanic white. But med white, which can be confused for ethnic.

There are different white phenos imo. He isn't nordic or germanic white. But med white, which can be confused for ethnic.
White people consider all or most europeans to be white
Italians are for sure considered white
Spanish, French etc
All considered white
If you’re 100% european chances are you’re going to be considered white
I’m germanic white and I don’t call italians etc non-white

you can be one of those nationalities and be part arab for sure, but that’s a different thing entirely
And that guy doesn’t look part arab to me (and i tend to see even slight admixture, Logic and Halsey are visibly mixed to me, for example)

• +1
Spanish, French etc
All considered white

you can be one of those nationalities and be part arab for sure, but that’s a different thing entirely
And that guy doesn’t look part arab to me (and i tend to see even slight admixture, Logic and Halsey are visibly mixed to me, for example)
The confusing thing is that I know many pakistani dudes who are fairer skinned than him but still look ethnic. Maybe turkish at the very best. I can't even pinpoint why though.

Spanish, French etc
All considered white

Germanic white above average looking dude with 8x6. You are a lucky bastard.

Btw racepill is probably the most brutal pill. Even arab or iranian looking dudes like Salludon get taxxed very hard.

The confusing thing is that I know many pakistani dudes who are fairer skinned than him but still look ethnic. Maybe turkish at the very best. I can't even pinpoint why though.
Yeah, what I’ve noticed is that a LOT of non-white people think skin color is what decides whether you look white or not, when in reality it’s almost 100% irrelevant

it’s about your bone structure, your face shape, your nose, eyes, hair texture etc etc.
For example, take a hollywood chad and give him an extreme fake tan, do you perceive him as black now? Of course not.
We’ve all seen VERY pale Koreans, do you perceive them as white? Nope.

if any part of color matters, it’s undertones. An italian and a pakistani might be the same shade but have vastly different skin undertones

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Deleted member 14160
Germanic white above average looking dude with 8x6. You are a lucky bastard.

Btw racepill is probably the most brutal pill. Even arab or iranian looking dudes like Salludon get taxxed very hard.
Arab dudes mog hard
I’ve known so many girls who go crazy for arab chads

it only matters for indians (and maybe pakistanis, idk) man

Yeah, what I’ve noticed is that a LOT of non-white people think skin color is what decides whether you look white or not, when in reality it’s almost 100% irrelevant

it’s about your bone structure, your face shape, your nose, eyes, hair texture etc etc.
For example, take a hollywood chad and give him an extreme fake tan, do you perceive him as black now? Of course not.

if any part of color matters, it’s undertones. An italian and a pakistani might be the same shade but have vastly different skin undertones
Yup. There is a specific look people from each part of the world have. Some niggas here said I pass as white but tbh I see an ethnic nigga when I look in the mirror. I don't look like apu but Arab/Iranian/Turkish. Most people don't know jack shit about phenos and think every light skinned dude is whitepassing.

Arab dudes mog hard
I’ve known so many girls who go crazy for arab chads

it only matters for indians (and maybe pakistanis, idk) man
Salludon looks pakistani imo. He could pass as arab or iranian. But tbh I think I could tell he was the same ethnicity as me if I saw him in a foreign country. Would western girls go crazy for him? I doubt it as his pheno failos him pretty badly.

It’s the orbitals and lack of brow ridge that lead to bad eye areas. No one would question salludon being med because he has hooding and good undereye.
All the Punjabis ik irl have weak eye area game

I think what makes me look ethnic is my big eyebrows and long eyelashes. Also, thick skin with big pores. My undertones are not pink like a white person though this depends on the lighting.

Salludon looks pakistani imo. He could pass as arab or iranian. But tbh I think I could tell he was the same ethnicity as me if I saw him in a foreign country. Would western girls go crazy for him? I doubt it as his pheno failos him pretty badly.
Salludon would live life on easy mode anywhere in the world my guy
Trust me race (non-indian) is not as important as guys here will tell you

• +1
It’s the orbitals and lack of brow ridge that lead to bad eye areas. No one would question salludon being med because he has hooding and good undereye.
All the Punjabis ik irl have weak eye area game
Not just that boyo. Salludon could pass as med but he would not stand out in pakistan because of his pheno. He wouldn't look like a foreigner.

• +1
Salludon would live life on easy mode anywhere in the world my guy
Trust me race (non-indian) is not as important as guys here will tell you
Yes. But he is indian/pakistani. I think by race failo you mean dudes who look like apu. A lot of pakistanis don't look like that.

Yes. But he is indian/pakistani. I think by race failo you mean dudes who look like apu. A lot of pakistanis don't look like that.
Pakistani who can be confused for indian = probably will struggle more than they would’ve if they didn’t

pakistani who can’t be confused for indian = no failo

indians just have a VERY negative stereotype associated with them in a way that no other race (not even east asians can compare with it) so being perceived as indian is a failo if you’re not gl

Pakistani who can be confused for indian = probably will struggle more than they would’ve if they didn’t

pakistani who can’t be confused for indian = no failo

indians just have a VERY negative stereotype associated with them in a way that no other race (not even east asians can compare with it) so being perceived as indian is a failo if you’re not gl
Salludon can be confused for an indian dude. He could be a bollywood chad.

Salludon can be confused for an indian dude. He could be a bollywood chad.
Salludon is good looking enough that it transcends any indian failo that might exist

indian chad still wins, being gl is everything

• +1