Fag doctor that I paid for consultation told me he won't do jaw implants on me

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
He only wants to do rhino and chin implants but says jaw implants wouldn't be neccesary for me and too risky.
Wtf man.
Is he right? Am I delusional?
Or is he just not the right doc?
20220728 172451

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jade and Patient A
Book another consultation and conceal carry and when he say no jaw implants lift up your shirt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 444, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20631 and 3 others
No jaw implants would be really beneficial to your appearance.

Book another consultation and conceal carry and when he say no jaw implants lift up your shirt
Why do they say stuff like that?
They want to destroy my psyche thats already fucked up even more.
Just make me chad man and I will pay you for it.

JFL at people lookmaxxing to the point they want implants but still wearing disgusting nerd glasses. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21192, Deprived and 2 others
He only wants to do rhino and chin implants but says jaw implants wouldn't be neccesary for me and too risky.
Wtf man.
View attachment 1806097
have you considered curry transition surgery?

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Why do they say stuff like that?
They want to destroy my psyche thats already fucked up even more.
Just make me chad man and I will pay you for it.
Maybe he's right and it's indeed too risky. If that's the case be thankful you ran into a type of surgeon which doesn't do risky shit. There do exist ones which say: "Give me your money and I'll fix all problems guaranteed!" or "You want Lefort 4, you got it (90% mortality risk in American hospitals)!" and they are bad surgeons. Even the most minor surgeries can have complications and saying guaranteed success is just a sign they are a bad surgeon and out for your money.

I suggest you go to a completely different surgeons and see what they say, or advise online based on the info they gave you.
I wonder how implants can be "too risky" tho..

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8988, Tobias Fünke and 2 others
JFL at people lookmaxxing to the point they want implants but still wearing disgusting nerd glasses. :lul:
You didn't read my posts where I said I ordered contacts, idiot.

He's IT maxxing so he's not mistaken for a paki serial rapist

Maybe he's right and it's indeed too risky. If that's the case be thankful you ran into a type of surgeon which doesn't do risky shit. There do exist ones which say: "Give me your money and I'll fix all problems guaranteed!" or "You want Lefort 4, you got it (90% mortality risk in American hospitals)!" and they are bad surgeons. Even the most minor surgeries can have complications and saying guaranteed success is just a sign they are a bad surgeon and out for your money.

I suggest you go to a completely different surgeons and see what they say, or advise online based on the info they gave you.
He meant that they can cause problems to the underlying jaw muscles

• +1
You piss of a martialartistcel and get your shit rocked damaging any type of surgery in your face resulting in a infection and then dying on your way to the hospital like an abused dog

• JFL
your neck looks like it would snap in the wind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PrinceofDarkness
You need a rhinoplasty...

g g ahh haircut u got

Wtf man.
View attachment 1806097
Why would you be delusional for wanting what you want for your body?

Respectfully, you are approaching your personal goals incorrectly. It is not so much that he is the "wrong" doctor; rather, you are still not the "correct" patient.

You are asking questions, and that is ok.

Do you know the exact look you want?
Why do you think a doctor can "just make you a Chad"?

Who's the doc?