FAGGOT @Hollywood COMPLAINED ABOUT ME ON CLAVS STREAM

ragingmanlet

ragingmanlet

‎
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Posts
8,134
Reputation
17,327
@Former Shortcel @Fridx @petmart

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: @5.5psl

How TF do I clip that shit? I need to post it here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This faggot unironically tried to humiliate me on stream and FUCKING GOT IGNORED :lul::lul::lul::lul:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bully, Wuzzdio, Petsmart and 11 others
The Freemasons caught you if you ended up on Clavs stream
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BUTCHER1651, ntlarper420, Crimx991 and 1 other person
W shoutout

Matthew Mcconaughey Applause GIF by The Gentlemen
 
  • +1
Reactions: Crimx991
i hope clav bans you himself
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bully, Wuzzdio, mxl4chi1 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: antrax, keubool and ragingmanlet
Bro got publicly humiliated

U should rope ngl faggot
You can see him trembling and his voice shaking when he utters my name. He's the one getting humiliated.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: andromeda, Bully, Fridx and 2 others
@Former Shortcel @Fridx @petmart

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: @5.5psl

How TF do I clip that shit? I need to post it here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This faggot unironically tried to humiliate me on stream and FUCKING GOT IGNORED :lul::lul::lul::lul:
If I wouldn't be on the run from the IDF I would've paid the 5k to join the stream icl I'd do the same shit with some people here for the meme
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet
If I wouldn't be on the run from the IDF I would've paid the 5k to join the stream icl I'd do the same shit with some people here for the meme
bro you're not rich enough to pay for shit :feelskek::feelskek: i still remember when you tried to larp have some expensive ass watched and then sent me a photo of a fake replica :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
 
@Volpa and @Hollywood is both irrelevent subhuman lolcows
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet
IMG 9494

Might be a roach?
Dickrider,cuck who spends thousands of money for his fellow subhuman fatass negroid:LOL:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bully, ragingmanlet, Petsmart and 1 other person

Similar threads

Petsmart
Replies
7
Views
107
Quetila
Quetila
NarrowBoneMarrow
Replies
10
Views
45
bibodude
B
ragingmanlet
Replies
11
Views
71
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
22
sonic55555
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top