Fail : I only bought D3

clank_anon

clank_anon

Iron
IMG 20200106 180700

I just came back from the pharmacy, I went to buy some vitamins: magnesium, zinc, and I wanted to buy some K2D3, the saleswoman told me that there was some inside, when I come back I look and it's marked 5u per drop, I call them and they tell me, yeah there are some traces, so very little...

Is that enough? Is d3 alone useful?

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
They recommend against taking vitamin D without also taking vitamin K2.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
who recommends it?
One of those cases of conventional wisdom across biohacking collectives at least as I've seen it. It's just something frequently touted. Don't take vitamin D without K2.

Should we take them both at the same time?

who recommends it?
One of those cases of conventional wisdom across biohacking collectives at least as I've seen it. It's just something frequently touted. Don't take vitamin D without K2.
High doses of vitamin D alone can lead to vascular calcification.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 656
View attachment 217901

I just came back from the pharmacy, I went to buy some vitamins: magnesium, zinc, and I wanted to buy some K2D3, the saleswoman told me that there was some inside, when I come back I look and it's marked 5u per drop, I call them and they tell me, yeah there are some traces, so very little...

Is that enough? Is d3 alone useful?

Sa ta coute combien le zinc et vitamines ? Bordel je suis stupide on triuve tout ça en pharmacie pk je me suis fait chier , chercher sur internet la

Nice cope stack

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I dont know nothing bouta vitamins x what they do ? I heard a lot of pp sayinh that zinc b3 are legit but for what
Legit for coping basically

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
The dosages and forms you've bought here are major cope.

You need to megadose this shit and even then it's probably cope.