(Fail) Tried to get a prescription for Finasteride (again)

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Doctor called me an idiot for messing with my hormones and that I should just 'accept' my balding because 'theres no escaping it'. He also referred to his own (subhuman) children that were both bald.

I told him i've already been using fin for 2 years now but I wanted to get an official prescription for it. (alldaychemist is offline, otherwise wouldve ordered through there)

Instead of giving me a prescription for finasteride, he gave me a referral to a blood test in the hospital because he thinks I am damaging my liver by using finasteride.

I also told him I need a referral to a new therapist for my depression, but instead he gave me a referral for anti-depressants. :lul:

I told him I ain't gonna take no anti-depressants and then he called me an idiot again for willing to take hairloss-medication but not willing to take SSRI's.

Fuck I hate dutch health-care so much. This shit is fucking bad and the doctors are unqualified. On top of that it's extremely expensive.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, hiwasuwor, Frankiks2 and 13 others
Doctor called me an idiot for messing with my hormones and that I should just 'accept' my balding because 'theres no escaping it'. He also referred to his own (subhuman) children that were both bald.

I told him i've already been using fin for 2 years now but I wanted to get an official prescription for it. (alldaychemist is offline, otherwise wouldve ordered through there)

Instead of giving me a prescription for finasteride, he gave me a referral to a blood test in the hospital because he thinks I am damaging my liver by using finasteride.

I also told him I need a referral to a new therapist for my depression, but instead he gave me a referral for anti-depressants. :lul:

I told him I ain't gonna take no anti-depressants and then he called me an idiot again for willing to take hairloss-medication but not willing to take SSRI's.

Fuck I hate dutch health-care so much. This shit is fucking bad and the doctors are unqualified. On top of that it's extremely expensive.
Doctors are the worst scum on the planet

1/10 of them are intelligent and knowledgeable about hormones and medicine

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, John124, Deleted member 19036 and 4 others
Alldaychemist isn’t offline now

getting a big fin stack was one of the best things I've done

jfl @ dealing with retarded boomer doctors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, CursedOne and Deleted member 19036
Bro there’s tons of websites selling without prescription…the real shit too not fake stuff. The original bran forgot the name, Propecia or some shit

Get it from unitedpharmacies boyo, thank me later :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne

Don't you have online pharmacies where you are at? the online pharmacies ask u some questions regarding fin use and if you ask all them right they give prescription and it gets shipped.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
cuck healthcare system you guys pay a shit load of money and can't even get fin jfl. I went to the doctor in cali I told him that I thought I was balding. He told me to take fin or go bald without even checking my hair.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ifyouwannabemylover, alriodai and 2 others
Try getting dut, jfl. Some stores online that sell steroids sell fin, but not dut. And I'm not getting dut prescribed for hairloss in my country.
Also the doctor is right in his own way since he's obviously a betabuxxer so looks genuinely didn't matter for him.

cuck healthcare system you guys pay a shit load of money and can't even get fin jfl. I went to the doctor in cali I told him that I thought I was balding. He told me to take fin or go bald without even checking my hair.
Lol blackpilled. Stick with that doctor. Doctors like him are rare. Everyone is cucked and shit now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Oberyn
Meanwhile I can buy finasteride with no prescription

Doctor called me an idiot for messing with my hormones and that I should just 'accept' my balding because 'theres no escaping it'.
Bluepilled doctors should lose their license.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
I got some from mine at 17, oppisote problem. Because I took it for a year and wonder what it did

Been taking it for a while. No side effects except a complete loss of libido.

Lol thats a rip.

I live in the UK and just went on lloyds website and said I am balding then they just instantly prescribed it for me.

• +1
Reactions: ....
Lol thats a rip.

I live in the UK and just went on lloyds website and said I am balding then they just instantly prescribed it for me.
Try united-pharmacy I buy my tret from them and they are quite good. Shipping is cucked tho.

Get a female doc. Most are insanely blackpilled.

My doctor is a woman, and when I told her about balding, she immediately referred me to a derm to get a mapping and wrote a script for fin. I asked her about dut and she put me on .5 mg 2x weekly even though the derm said that fin is better

Why would you take it at such a young age.
because I was born with the most subhuman hairline in existence to where I thought it was balding. I probably am but am just using dermarolling and minoxidil rn