Failed at university exam

ALP

ALP

In ALP we trust
Now i have to spend one year more studying highschool subjects :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 3828, Danish_Retard and 19 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, GetShrekt, begoodlookingtheory and 12 others
What were you studying?

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP
Neither do i :/

• So Sad
zormuydu

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 18480
calismadik ki :D

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 19905
Now i have to spend one year more studying highschool subjects :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

View attachment 1738833
I feel you, roach.
Turkcels

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19896 and 7 others
Is there no chance of retake? Some alternative way of entry? What country is it?

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 14166
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
if it makes you feel better im 22.5 and i dont even have GCSE's.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ALP, Prince88 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, ALP, Deleted member 14166 and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and ALP
Brutal op both for failing and for being turkish

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123
yeah bro our governments will probably fight btw
gigantic cope, theyre probably laughing behind the scenes at how theyre both gonna just say nationalist shit till october and both get re-elected

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 18480 and 2 others
gigantic cope, theyre probably laughing behind the scenes at how theyre both gonna just say nationalist shit till october and both get re-elected
are greek women hot?

• JFL
I am going to pass state exams as well very soon to enter the University but I don't care lol I know that's all about looks no matter which university I enter my life depends on my body, face and height

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon and ALP
I am going to pass state exams as well very soon to enter the University but I don't care lol I know that's all about looks no matter which university I enter my life depends on my body, face and height
Yeah but there is a difference between being a walter and getting paid like shit and having a high paying job, u know.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Just face tbh ngl

• Hmm...
Is slaying in Turkey hard? Are women hyper gamous and chad only? Or do they crave high status and money like other ethnic women?

You are delusional, height is a necessity for dominating other men and women desire taller guys more.
Above 5ft9 its all about the face and being super lean. I agree that being a manlet is a dogshit life experience

How could you fail at fucking exams? Did you not use memory palaces to get everything you needed inside your head? Failing exams is some low iq normie shit. Just learn 2 memory palace and you will pass this shit with half the effort you would need otherwise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Sexually Disabled
How could you fail at fucking exams? Did you not use memory palaces to get everything you needed inside your head? Failing exams is some low iq normie shit. Just learn 2 memory palace and you will pass this shit with half the effort you would need otherwise.
OP lives in your memory palace rent free.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, Hueless, Finalcut123 and 1 other person
happened to me last year and it might happens this year as well :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
geçmiş olsun kardeşim, en azından sınava girdin geç gelip ağlayan salaklar da var amk.

seneye daha iyi bir hazırlık yaparak girersin, dert etme.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480 and ALP
Proud of you son

Just be confident bro