UK has the most opportunities

u can take apprenticeship for plumbing + electrician, and make £40k a year, even if ur failing everything and scraping 4's/5's (barely 40% in some subjects)

some jobs even offer apprenticeship degree, and this isnt as uncommon as u think it might be, its when you work for 2 years at a job making £13-20k a year from 16-18 and then go to university and not go into ANY debt whatsoever and have ur entire course paid off, then u might have a conditional offer once ur university is done

on top of that the universities here are the best one of my cousins was a triple major in com sci graphics + math and she got a $150k job offer at a startup with bonuses and stocks which r worth so much now

JFL at ungrateful immigrants living in UK not realising we have one of the best chances here
Immigrants are just retarded dogs.
Like 10% become dogs and face no racism.
80%complain about nonexistant racism
And 10% commit crimes

This is so capppppppo

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and blatonslatt
Shit looking foids , shit food , shit climate , insane hypergamy, full of curries and thugs .
But 'Uk has the most opportunities bro'
Spoken like a true basement dweller.

u can take apprenticeship for plumbing + electrician, and make £40k a year, even if ur failing everything and scraping 4's/5's (barely 40% in some subjects)

some jobs even offer apprenticeship degree, and this isnt as uncommon as u think it might be, its when you work for 2 years at a job making £13-20k a year from 16-18 and then go to university and not go into ANY debt whatsoever and have ur entire course paid off, then u might have a conditional offer once ur university is done

on top of that the universities here are the best one of my cousins was a triple major in com sci graphics + math and she got a $150k job offer at a startup with bonuses and stocks which r worth so much now

JFL at ungrateful immigrants living in UK not realising we have one of the best chances here
no the fuck it isn't nigga

Cap, UK wages are shit

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
im legit about to drop out school i got a opportunity in lebanon working tariff for firearms :lul:
I thought u just said UK had the best opportunities (bs btw)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and finn899
View attachment 3172496

if u make £30,000 then ur the top 10% easily for 18-21

if u make £31,000 then ur above avg for 22-29

so what the fuck are you talking about £40,000 for apprenticeship?

im starting a full time job which will be £31,000 a year, and ill be making around £6,000 extra income online so 38k a year

im 21 years old and live in the north meaning ill be easily top 5% for my age, and top 20% for 22-29 yr olds
I’ve seen some degree apprenticeship genuinely pay 32-37k but they’re in finance and computing.

Immigrants are just retarded dogs.
Like 10% become dogs and face no racism.
80%complain about nonexistant racism
And 10% commit crimes
fym "became dogs" we are just normal people who dont do illegal stuff 😹

wokeness doesnt matter its just another type of stupid normie yapping to ignore
i think the same
yet many chuds here find it hard to disassociate

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940