FAILED DRIVERS LICENSE TEST FOR THE 4TH TIME!!

For the first 3 I didn't learn anything or barely anything and always had 11 or 12 mistakes (10 or less to pass)

4th time I learned pretty much and failed with 16 mistakes

I fucking HATE TÜV AND ALL THIS LAW S'HIT, IF I HAVE ATLEAST ONE HIGH T TRAIT, THEN IT IS MY HATRED FOR BORING STUPID LAWS

I am good at driving, tho

My next test is at 2nd of decmber. My parents are already on a rampage (eventho I paid half and pay the rest back in near future)

If I fail the next time, I ... I dont fucking know, I would probably try again because they have me on a leash

Anyone failed as much ?
Don't worry mate, soon it will be my third time

4 times written, and only really tried once.

ofc I would have passed first time if I would have learned better

Theory exam consists of 30 multiple choice, multiple answer questions. So, there can be at least one or more or all choices possible. Wrong/insufficient answers score minus/null points. Passing score is 100 out of total 110. This makes theory exam more tricky! You need to practice the questions a lot and sometimes mug up the answers. There are some publications which provide possible 1000+ Questions & Ans.
Now just take an example question from theory exam below:
main-qimg-dac1dca4e1aeca2fb517bf9e5bd9e9a3

This traffic sign indicates -
  1. Chances of a cow on the road
  2. Chances of a dog on the road
  3. No parking
  4. Chances of dirt on the road
Answer:
As most of you guessed - choice 1 is correct, no doubt about that (?) But did you guess choices “2” & “4”? The correct choices are: 1,2, and 4. Dogs (and other farmyard pets) along with Cows can be understood. But, why “4” is also correct? The official explanation says - maybe the cow sh#tted on the road (cow-dung) or, cow didn’t wash her feet before crossing the road (mud). They (cow-dung and mud) together may increase the braking distance significantly.
This one is easy actually and I aced these kind of questions

OFC it is not that hard because otherwise Germany should really overthink the licenses
Main qimg dac1dca4e1aeca2fb517bf9e5bd9e9a3

The traffic sign indicates-
▪OP is on road, please slow down

what i learned in boating school is???

I got it the first try

20/40 exactly the minimal score you have to get to have driver license