Failed jaw surgery from a Harley Street surgeon [WARNING]

MadTwatter

MadTwatter

Chief of Surgery @ Tavistock Mental Health Clinic
I’m 25 now. When I was 18, I had Jaw surgery to correct an overbite. This was done by Mr Robert Hensher on Harley street (for non non-bongs, this is like the equivalent to Beverly Hills for surgery and medical procedures, very professional, very expensive, etc).

Not only did he not fix my overbite, he also entirely botched my chin. It’s been 7 years since and I recently got the plates removed and a chin implant put in to help with the asymmetry because I can’t cope with the ugliness.

Please shop around and make sure you’re not getting any old retard to do your surgeries just because the have a pretentious office address and qualification. This cunt totally ruined my 18-25 years.

Attachments

• B22C77C9-B330-4DC1-8E99-76FD2E0904EA.jpeg
    B22C77C9-B330-4DC1-8E99-76FD2E0904EA.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 669
  • A23D4585-8A20-4D38-AB36-8C0581E47FB5.jpeg
    A23D4585-8A20-4D38-AB36-8C0581E47FB5.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 657
  • IMG_4475.mp4
    407.6 KB
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: needjawsurgery, Chadakin, mulattomaxxer and 16 others
how much did it cost? (removal and surgery)

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
Tenor 5

• +1
how much did it cost? (removal and surgery)
Half was covered by health insurance so I paid £15,000. So £30k total without insurance.

When you get this surgery you also need to get braces from an orthodontist. My braces were £8000 from Dr Anna Gibilaro (they work together).

I paid €3k in turkey to an Instagram “celebrity” plastic surgeon to remove the plates and put in the chin implant.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Lihito, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
caged so hard

thx op

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and MadTwatter
7269.png

• +1

Attachments

• 0DABB640-F600-445D-9B2A-3D41557F3A07.gif
    0DABB640-F600-445D-9B2A-3D41557F3A07.gif
    943.3 KB · Views: 325
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and MadTwatter
I’m 25 now. When I was 18, I had Jaw surgery to correct an overbite. This was done by Mr Robert Hensher on Harley street (for non non-bongs, this is like the equivalent to Beverly Hills for surgery and medical procedures, very professional, very expensive, etc).

Not only did he not fix my overbite, he also entirely botched my chin. It’s been 7 years since and I recently got the plates removed and a chin implant put in to help with the asymmetry because I can’t cope with the ugliness.

Please shop around and make sure you’re not getting any old retard to do your surgeries just because the have a pretentious office address and qualification. This cunt totally ruined my 18-25 years.
Same got my eyes botched as well

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, MadTwatter and Pumanator
holy fuck
Also forgot to mention, on the day of the surgery he asked if it was okay if his son came in to watch (he wasn’t a medical student).

I was an 18 year old kid at the time so I just naively said “yes”.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Slayerino, Danish_Retard and 9 others
I'm so glad i decided not to do surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, pizza, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Do you know what went wrong?
Did you had contact with the surgeon about it and what was his response? I am sure that x% of all surgeries of surgery y something happens. Perhaps cause of healing? Or did the surgeon do something wrong?
Also why did you choose to remove the plates?

The UK is a shithole for cosmetic surgery, Harley street are filled with salesman hiding behind its ancient prestige. I have consulted their and saw quickly it was filled with quacks.

I'm sorry to hear,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Patient A, Chadeep and 3 others
shit happens sometimes, why didn't you go in for revision?

kinda caged at the x-ray though, how exactly did this happen? looks like your chin must've already been screwed up before the surgery

• +1
Reactions: Slob
why did he cut your chin to correct an overbite? isn't that genioplasty which is cosmetic?

Do you know what went wrong?
Did you had contact with the surgeon about it and what was his response? I am sure that x% of all surgeries of surgery y something happens. Perhaps cause of healing? Or did the surgeon do something wrong?
Also why did you choose to remove the plates?
I haven’t chosen to contact the surgeon yet because I don’t think he’ll fix it. Definitely not for free. I mentioned that it felt asymmetrical a week after and he said that he was very happy with it,

I only chose to remove the plates because I had to in order to get the chin implant.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, datboijj, Chadeep and 1 other person
@MarkCorrigan why laugh?

@faggotchadlite

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 9670 and Albeacho
I agree most people don't fix their posture and do it properly.

cause you say mewing is cope all the time
@datboijj can’t mew properly tbh and he’s a coper

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: pizza and datboijj
So just mewing but with more force from my tongue?
you have 35 days online and don't know what hard mewing is???
yeah just apply pressure

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Albeacho
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and datboijj
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 1 other person
shit happens sometimes, why didn't you go in for revision?

kinda caged at the x-ray though, how exactly did this happen? looks like your chin must've already been screwed up before the surgery
My chin was perfect before surgery, very square, I’ll find pics later

yeah thats why i say, just get implants, stuff like bimax can fuck up really bad and the risk isnt worth it unless ur really recessed
@faggotchadlite

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

What's wrong? You look good in both pics. You look like a superhero. I think you just might be a bit of a perfectionist.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I’m serious
There’s no change with you
there are changes yes, look at the lips and the mandible corpus, there was a clear increase even if small as fuck,@datboijj should resort to hardmaxxings life is very short

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and datboijj
you have 35 days online and don't know what hard mewing is???
yeah just apply pressure
I've been here three months and still haven't got a clue. Hard or soft mewing. I know it's something you do with your mouth to change the shape of it over time. Though I have no clue how it's done.

there are changes yes, look at the lips and the mandible corpus, there was a clear increase even if small as fuck,@datboijj should resort to hardmaxxings life is very short
He’ll just angry react your post

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: pizza and datboijj
What's wrong? You look good in both pics. You look like a superhero. I think you just might be a bit of a perfectionist.
???
You haven’t seen my full face