failed suicide attempt with bleach

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
drank some 100 ml of bleach, my throat was burning like hell, suffered from intense stomach pain for 2 hours and after that i just threw up for 30 minutes. fucking hell bro, i cannot even suicide

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alekspolska88, UZB_Strebl, 5'7 zoomer and 26 others
god saved u

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, 5'7 zoomer, gigell and 16 others
drank some 100 ml of bleach, my throat was burning like hell, suffered from intense stomach pain for 2 hours and after that i just threw up for 30 minutes. fucking hell bro, i cannot even suicide
Brutal bro, its over

Mirin the low inhib though to be able to use bleach to try to kill yourself, I couldnt do it

Hanging yourself would be the best way to do it or jumping from high

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alekspolska88, vermillioncorefan, maxxmclooks and 3 others
you put bleach on your skin, not drink it.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, maxxmclooks, Clqs and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: maxilofailo, PseudoMaxxer, twojei and 2 others
you put bleach on your skin, not drink it.
no you drink it. read online that it worked but didn't do shit only made me experience near untolerable pain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Imretarded?
Thanks to that you will get a cancer early and you will die sooner :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Brutal bro, its over

Mirin the low inhib though to be able to use bleach to try to kill yourself, I couldnt do it

read too many stories of people surviving after a fall. that's my biggest fear, imagine being paralyzed in an hospital bed instead of dying quickly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Awan, BrahminBoss and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
no you drink it. read online that it worked but didn't do shit only made me experience near untolerable pain
No shit, your body is just going to reject it. Drinking or eating stuff is the worst way to rope. It has like a 80% fail rate.

Why would you drink bleach? Its just going to neutralize your stomach acid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxilofailo, twojei and Deleted member 52452
read too many stories of people surviving after a fall. that's my biggest fear, imagine being paralyzed in an hospital bed instead of dying quickly
True, theres really not a 100% sure method of suicide

The worse the attempt is the worse it is if you survive

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, twojei, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
No shit, your body is just going to reject it. Drinking or eating stuff is the worst way to rope. It has like a 80% fail rate.
every method has low success rate. turns out that killing yourself is incredibly hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, _MVP_, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
Don't do that stupid stuff bro come on. People would be sad if you were gone don't forget. Of course if you're suffering it doesn't matter about anyone else's feelings but I'm trying to tell you that people will notice if you're gone. Hope you won't make an attempt again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, NoReedemingFeature, gigell and 9 others
Yes you can. If you really wanted to, you would.
every method has low fatality rate, save for shooting yourself in the head, even that only has 80% chance of killing you so you have a 20% chance of getting bedridden in hospital for the rest of your life and not even being able to attempt suicide again.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Bonecel01 and Deleted member 52452
every method has low fatality rate, save for shooting yourself in the head, even that only has 80% chance of killing you so you have a 20% chance of getting bedridden in hospital for the rest of your life and not even being able to attempt suicide again.
make tnt? go get beat up by some mafia guys?

Does the rope works?

You shouldn’t rope like that do seppuku or some thing yukio Mishima type shit

You shouldn’t rope like that do seppuku or some thing yukio Mishima type shit
I'm too scared to survive again. There's no foolproof method to sui, no painless safe way out. Life Is incredibly sadistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65208
Not with a shotgun:ogre::p

I'm too scared to survive again. There's no foolproof method to sui, no painless safe way out. Life Is incredibly sadistic
Just live life bro we will all die anyways

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and yeeyeeslayer
Just live life bro we will all die anyways
It's too hard to live Yesterday i went out with a friend of mine he talked to me about parties and cocaine while i couldn't even utter a Word because of how void my Life felt compared to his

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65208
Roping is less painful

Bull, read this:

The worse you feel now, the better u will feel later, there is No need to suicide, U will die soon enough.

Instead of suiciding Go to normal or mental Hospital and beg them to give u opioids or benzos or Put U in a Coma, say you are Feeling way too terrible.

When i did this i got some Lorazepam and Diazepam and i felt good again.

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and the BULL
Bull, read this:

The worse you feel now, the better u will feel later, there is No need to suicide, U will die soon enough.

Instead of suiciding Go to normal or mental Hospital and beg them to give u opioids or benzos or Put U in a Coma, say you are Feeling way too terrible.

When i did this i got some Lorazepam and Diazepam and i felt good again.
Idk man those drugs make you feel like shit, they're dopamine antagonist the opposite of recreational drugs

Suicide is a Jewish conspiracy to eliminate the goys. Don’t do it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and deepfuckingvalue
If u were in the US you would have access to more successful methods. Good thing you are in Medland

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
he's evil. why the fuck would he want me to keep facing this hellish torture that is daily life.
that is a pathetic selfish mindset. You are an insignificant creature, but there are greater forces at play that can elevate you. Don't be retarded and quit like a woman.

that is a pathetic selfish mindset. You are an insignificant creature, but there are greater forces at play that can elevate you. Don't be retarded and quit like a woman.
Can those greater forces Grant me a woman that provides for me while i rot at home?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
jump in front of train is best method i think.
trains are rapid asf
ain’t no surviving for sure

• JFL
Reactions: _MVP_
Idk man those drugs make you feel like shit, they're dopamine antagonist the opposite of recreational drugs
False, they are benzos.

I have a suicide attempt behind me, im now glad i survived. Get Help.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I don't believe you.

trains are rapid asf
Yes you can survive that easily

Hey man. I know what it feels like. Just take it easy bro. If you want to talk send me a message.:feelsyay:

False, they are benzos.

I have a suicide attempt behind me, im now glad i survived. Get Help.
I want real drugs not those benzos sedative shit i already have rivotril at home

Yes you can survive that easily
If u dont have Access to a Shotgun dont kill yourself. U will survive and BE a vegetables suffering even more than u suffer now.

Why kill yourself? Tell me the reasons

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and chaddyboi66
dont kys or God will send you to hell

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and try2beme
pray instead

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and try2beme
Brutal bro, its over

Jfc😂

why did u try with bleach?

trains are rapid asf
Just disable yourself for life theory

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I told my dad I will rope and this what he said

He said he wanted to rope at my age as well but fear of paralysis made him not do it then next day he put me in ward lmao

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Best method is standing on the edge of a building and shooting yourself in a way that your body falls off the edge just in case, like this:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo and the BULL
Wtf man u serious

IMG 5998

• So Sad
Reactions: copingtoohardrn