Failed to rope, talked my way outa hospital

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Silver
I said if I pussy out it will be embarrassing bc I’d obviously be back on the site. But yeah I pussied out. My therapist knew I was gonna rope bc I texted a few ppl, she called me then when I was on call I realized id probably end up pussy(ing) out anyways then I’d have to go to a mental hospital & my family would find out. I don’t want that. I had to talk her out of telling my mom & shit.

My therapist knows about the blackpill so after I sperged out she said to stop consuming the content. So I deleted everything and said one month, no .org, no bp tiktok, and no discord. Then I was bored so I made a new tiktok but I said I’ll only watch normie stuff. Within an hour zeta & James sapphire was the only thing on my fyp 💀💀. So much for a one month break. Lasted one day. I’m such a terminally online loser but I have a right to be. Not a troll, just retarded.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, mug, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 16 others

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Marsiere214, Clqs and 3 others
There’s still hope for you bro, I can sense it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, watah, ey88 and 2 others
glad for you to be alive still bhai

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Tallman, tombradylover and 4 others
How old are u nigga

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Look At Me Attention Seeking GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, cannotbeasked, ItsOver999 and 2 others
You can't do anything right I guess

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, ShowerMaxxing and Iblameelijah
Would u still be considering roping if u looked like him😢

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Zikel_Nut and ShowerMaxxing
you bring down the black race.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Zikel_Nut, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
i even prayed for you jfl
should've stayed dead boyo🤣

Bro didn't even have a plan. His idea was probably just to stop breathing or something REALLY STUPID like THAT!! :feelsohh:

Or he's subconsciously just repfarming. :feelswhat::feelswhat: It's people like him who make people not take suicidal manifestations more srs. :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
Bro didn't even have a plan. His idea was probably just to stop breathing or something REALLY STUPID like THAT!! :feelsohh:

Or he's subconsciously just repfarming. :feelswhat::feelswhat: It's people like him who make people not take suicidal manifestations more srs. :soy:
Yeah this is classic boy who cried wolf behavior. I hope OP gets barbequed by a pack of Haitian niggers

• JFL
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
Nigga gonna rope knowing about the brainrot stuff

I said if I pussy out it will be embarrassing bc I’d obviously be back on the site. But yeah I pussied out. My therapist knew I was gonna rope bc I texted a few ppl, she called me then when I was on call I realized id probably end up pussy(ing) out anyways then I’d have to go to a mental hospital & my family would find out. I don’t want that. I had to talk her out of telling my mom & shit.

My therapist knows about the blackpill so after I sperged out she said to stop consuming the content. So I deleted everything and said one month, no .org, no bp tiktok, and no discord. Then I was bored so I made a new tiktok but I said I’ll only watch normie stuff. Within an hour zeta & James sapphire was the only thing on my fyp 💀💀. So much for a one month break. Lasted one day. I’m such a terminally online loser but I have a right to be. Not a troll, just retarded.
Good for you to be alive bhai, now use that monkey brain of yours to start making money to hardmaxx asap

Tbh, good for you for not roping, stop consuming too much BP and get a hobby to clear your mind off temporary things