Failing College AGAIN - Cortisol Too High

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

I failed a semester once due to inceldom depression, parents forgive me and send me back.

Fail another semester due to inceldom depression, parents forgive me and send me back.

Did well last semester cuz I only went part time.

Took on a full time schedule this semester, and what do you know, I'm failing again due to inceldom depression.

My cortisol is too fucking high to put in any effort into school. I can't fucking sit around all day depressed and lonely and then sit myself down to solve problems. I just can't fucking do it. I need fucking dopamine 24/7 to keep my mind distracted.

I'm done with college. This crap is just so fucking useless and I have more important problems to solve, like improving my looks so I don't get treated like genetic shit and get rejected by every girl, raising my cortisol even more. I should fix that before trying anything else that requires hard work and effort.

What are some career paths or jobs I can get without college in the USA? I'm thinking about the trades like an electrician or something. No females around to remind me of my subhumanity, no sjw propaganda classes where I have to pretend to be a feminist to get an A, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212
N O F A P

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

I failed a semester once due to inceldom depression, parents forgive me and send me back.

Fail another semester due to inceldom depression, parents forgive me and send me back.

Did well last semester cuz I only went part time.

Took on a full time schedule this semester, and what do you know, I'm failing again due to inceldom depression.

My cortisol is too fucking high to put in any effort into school. I can't fucking sit around all day depressed and lonely and then sit myself down to solve problems. I just can't fucking do it. I need fucking dopamine 24/7 to keep my mind distracted.

I'm done with college. This crap is just so fucking useless and I have more important problems to solve, like improving my looks so I don't get treated like genetic shit and get rejected by every girl, raising my cortisol even more. I should fix that before trying anything else that requires hard work and effort.

What are some career paths or jobs I can get without college in the USA? I'm thinking about the trades like an electrician or something. No females around to remind me of my subhumanity, no sjw propaganda classes where I have to pretend to be a feminist to get an A, etc.
Dude. You just need to sit down and get through it. I got through 2.5 years of college with depression, but I had friends that helped me through it. Even if you can't find girls to fuck, try to find guy friends.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Blitz and Extra Chromosome
If you’re serious about quitting college you can’t go wrong with a trade. Tradesmen in Australia make an absolute killing, especially electricians, plumbers and roofers. Not sure what it’s like where you’re from but from my experience growing up in a family of tradesmen they’ve all been very successful. I’m currently trying to get into either electrical or plumbing as of now.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and SHARK
Aside of opinions of which is more important, looks vs college and career.

You won't be able to fund surgeries with mcdonald jobs.

Mental illness is just an excuse to not put in effort (t. diagnosed with worse than depression). Ask your doctor for ritalin/adderall to help you get through college.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Just study bro

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
holy shit bro are you me? were like the exact same.

anyway just focus on your degree bro, its pretty important ngl lol.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
i gave up on college after my third try