Failing college classes

Deleted member 2745

Deleted member 2745

ITS FUCKING OVER. DONE
I am currently studying cs/math at school, and I failed 2 classes(linear algebra 2 and computation theory) out of 3, idk what to do.
(Also have to retake linear algebra 1).
My GPA is 87%, and my highest score is 91% at Calc 1.
Am am too of a iq subhuman for this shit, should I just quit and go clean the streets,should i hop on gandy Express?
Help would be appreciated.
Giphy 3

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Meybe look for stuff on how to learn? Most people just learn without being educated on how to do so.
Are you eating enough fats and sustaining your brain so that you have energy to do so?
Do you sleep enough?
Do you actually study enough?

Sharpen the saw first then try to learn; dull, rusty saw wont cut trough anything.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 39 and DidntRead
hop on drugs and retake those classes, drugs help study imo, adderall/caber etc

if you fail them again, then od on heroin.

i failed 3 out of 4 classes last semester since i was severly depressed

Worked as a heavy mechanic for 4 years, fucked up my back.
And in my area the trades are heavily monopolized.
Meybe look for stuff on how to learn? Most people just learn without being educated on how to do so.
Are you eating enough fats and sustaining your brain so that you have energy to do so?
Do you sleep enough?
Do you actually study enough?

Sharpen the saw first then try to learn; dull, rusty saw wont cut trough anything.
I am eating enough fat yes.
I sleep alright I think (7-8 hours a night).
Idk about study enough, I used to study for around 3 hours a day(self thought college).
hop on drugs and retake those classes, drugs help study imo, adderall/caber etc

if you fail them again, then od on heroin.

i failed 3 out of 4 classes last semester since i was severly depressed
Perhaps it's because I am depressed as well, I have ADHD and used vivanse 70mg before, it did help a bit by the side effects weren't pleasent.

Worked as a heavy mechanic for 4 years, fucked up my back.
And in my area the trades are heavily monopolized.

I am eating enough fat yes.
I sleep alright I think (7-8 hours a night).
Idk about study enough, I used to study for around 3 hours a day(self thought college).

Perhaps it's because I am depressed as well, I have ADHD and used vivanse 70mg before, it did help a bit by the side effects weren't pleasent.

adhd is brutal for studying srs

it could be that your interested in your subject as well, maybe try switching majors?

adhd is brutal for studying srs

it could be that your interested in your subject as well, maybe try switching majors?
Math and CS really intrest me, it just feels to me that I suck at them and I lose intrest.
The other thing that intrest me is philosophy, but we all know how useful this degree is.

While I never failed a class I had one class that about half the class failed and had to retake. This was first semester I transfered to uni from community College and I told myself I would get straight As and I got a B+ in that class. I considered switching majors but didn't and no other class was nearly as hard as that one, in terms of labs we had to do.

Maybe those two classes were weed out ones. Do you know anyone else who failed?

• +1

• So Sad
While I never failed a class I had one class that about half the class failed and had to retake. This was first semester I transfered to uni from community College and I told myself I would get straight As and I got a B+ in that class. I considered switching majors but didn't and no other class was nearly as hard as that one, in terms of labs we had to do.

Maybe those two classes were weed out ones. Do you know anyone else who failed?
No I don't know anyones else who failed.
And I don't think thoes are weeding out classes (I passed thoes at 91% calc 1 and some other classes with 80%+ except linear 1)
What's up with bunch of you quoting this gif :think:

• Hmm...
No I don't know anyones else who failed.
And I don't think thoes are weeding out classes (I passed thoes at 91% calc 1 and some other classes with 80%+ except linear 1)

What's up with bunch of you quoting this gif :think:
If you tried hard and failed it could be the school is too tough for you or just straight the major is not your thing.

If you tried hard and failed it could be the school is too tough for you or just straight the major is not your thing.
Perhaps IDK.
But I since ok my area the low IQ shit is heavy monopolized, it's hard for me too see how you go about without a degree.
And besides I probably will bring a huge Shame and anger From my family, since my family consistent mostly of MDs and engineers, my cousin is at Harvard now. The good genes went to him.
Being the black sheep of the family ain't nice.
Sitting at the table as a garbage man with bunch of mds and advanced engineers

Last edited:
Math classes usually build upon eachother. You say that you need to take linear alg 1 again? So that means that you dont have good enough foundation for linear alg2? Same thing happened to me as well. Try to build up from ground. You are probably not stupid given your notes before. Maybe try a different resource? I really liked" linear algebra done right" it even has chapter videos on youtube by the author. Gl

Perhaps IDK.
But I since ok my area the low IQ shit is heavy monopolized, it's hard for me too see how you go about without a degree.
And besides I probably will bring a huge Shame and anger From my family, since my family consistent mostly of MDs and engineers, my cousin is at Harvard now. The good genes went to him.
Being the black sheep of the family ain't nice.
Sitting at the table as a garbage man with bunch of mds and advanced engineers
If you can't do engineering then just get into some trade like electrician or plumber or something you can make good money with those too.
And they don't require as high of an iq

If you can't do engineering then just get into some trade like electrician or plumber or something you can make good money with those too.
And they don't require as high of an iq
That would be an option, but I worked as a heavy duty mechanic for 4 years and fucked up my back

That would be an option, but I worked as a heavy duty mechanic for 4 years and fucked up my back
Back problems are incredibly hard to fix but if you try everything and work on it it's possible you can fix your back. It took me months to fix my back before I fucked it up again but it's still better than it was before.

this nigga failed linear algebra haha what a retard

Should I rope tho
Yes. Why live if you fail fucking linear algebra, and not even that. Why the fuck are you taking linear algebra in college? Didn't you learn that in 6th grade?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2745