Failing my tests I need to cope

D

Deluxe4

Iron
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Posts
64
Reputation
31
i have to take a test in 2 hours and my nd ahh can't lock in iv failed 2/2 of my tests so far how do I stay low cortisol its a 3 hour test help me
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD and pleasevanity
69B5BD59 A672 4145 8E7D DD9C4EE25F12
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD
tests dont matter for shit in high school , i passed school and i basically didnt even show up for like 3/4 of my classes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD
you have 2 hours so study for a 3 hour test it's wraps :lul::lul:
 
tests dont matter for shit in high school , i passed school and i basically didnt even show up for like 3/4 of my classes.
ye I skip most of my classes top but like if I fail too much they might talk suspension and shit it's a pretty strict school
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD
ye I skip most of my classes top but like if I fail too much they might talk suspension and shit it's a pretty strict school
no one ever got mad at me, they just asked basically why i was doing that and i told them it was too stressful so they pretty much just let me do whatever i wanted as long as i met with this lady once a week and all i did with her anyway was talk about random bs not even school stuff
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deluxe4 and IOD

Similar threads

rawr
Replies
2
Views
23
volgograd009
volgograd009
Geoff2024
Replies
25
Views
100
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
Gudlifer
Replies
9
Views
48
Looksmaxxer1248
Looksmaxxer1248
Bizygomatic
Replies
17
Views
98
HST
HST

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top