try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
High- set eyebrows

Full lips

Upper eyelid exposure

Negative canthal tilt

Lanklet (JBS only dont care about this)

Being ethnic (women of all races want a primal ethnic male)

Anything else?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, ConfusedBolivian, justinzayn and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, shogrim, RecessedChinCel and 12 others
You will CRY LIKE A GIRL when you leave your basement :feelsrope:
The basement dweller is people who think women dont like ethnics

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Yeah I’ve had positive comments on my eyes with giga UEE even though this forum considers my eye area a wretched abomination.

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, AspiringMogger, Prince88 and 7 others
Yeah I’ve had positive comments on my eyes with giga UEE even though this forum considers my eye area a wretched abomination.
people only care about color, eyebrows and eyelashes lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 24444, cutie_pie and 1 other person
Female gaze eyes

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and EverythingMattersCel
i got complimented for my eyes even tho they are the worst thing on my face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 31562, aBetterMii and 4 others
i got complimented for my eyes even tho they are the worst thing on my face
I have hooded positive canthal tilt eyes and dont get compliments on them. Upper eyelid expore with negative canthal tilt is legit

• +1
Reactions: nope, cutie_pie and EverythingMattersCel
Female gaze eyes

More like female eyes in general.
Weird as fuck how it’s just hollow directly under my eyebrows when most guys have a fat pad there huh.

2BB6907B 06FF 414E 8238 541748EA8C80

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and try2beme
Horse face syndrome

Girls don't give a shit

• +1
Reactions: zura and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and try2beme
Horse face syndrome

Girls don't give a shit
nah that is not true. tho they do forgive a longer midface, a long face can only get away if you‘re tall

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and try2beme
nah that is not true. tho they do forgive a longer midface, a long face can only get away if you‘re tall
If its not severe, i would think caring about face ratios is a little too autistic for women

most horsecels are tall though. tall people have longer midfaces

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
this thread doesnt make much sense to me, all the things you listed (except being ethnic) are actually important for aesthetics. jfl if you think women dont care abt how high or low set your eye brows area.

The things is: You can look good even if you have a couple of these failos, you just need to compensate with other features.

If you wanted to make a list about things that aren’t as important as this forum makes them out to be, well that’s a better idea. That list could include:

- full hooding
- very prominent zygos
- insane forward growth (just don’t be recessed)
- mfr (long is bad, but non-compact is fine)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and try2beme
If its not severe, i would think caring about face ratios is a little too autistic for women
Its not autism, your brain is hardwired to perceive and evaluate these ratios. It just happens subconsciously, for most people.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
High- set eyebrows

Full lips

Upper eyelid exposure

Negative canthal tilt

Anything else?
I always wanted my UEE and full ethnic lips sorted when I was younger

• +1
Its not autism, your brain is hardwired to perceive and evaluate these ratios. It just happens subconsciously, for most people.
Many many MTN slayers have the features ive listed. Ppl say if you have any of these bullet points its brutal but most of the time assuming u have a normal face these features are not perceived as unattractive

There is obviously gonna be girls who dislike these things just like there are girls who dislike things like hollow cheeks which the forum praise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 24444 and User49
Many many MTN slayers have the features ive listed. Ppl say if you have any of these bullet points its brutal but most of the time assuming u have a normal face these features are not perceived as unattractive
if you have a normal face, it’ll be perceived, well… normally. You’d still, most likely, look better without these features.

People often exaggerate the impact of certain traits, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t failos.

• +1
if you have a normal face, it’ll be perceived, well… normally. You’d still, most likely, look better without these features.

People often exaggerate the impact of certain traits, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t failos.
And I am saying they are not seen as failos by women, agree to disagree this is based on my experience and observing others

And I am saying they are not seen as failos by women, agree to disagree this is based on my experience and observing others
So you think to a woman, canthal tilt, for example, is a non issue? Meaning, it doesn’t add or subtract anything from a guy’s attractiveness. That seems absurd to me.

It is excusable, if you have other stuff to balance it out. But it’s never outright good.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and St.TikTokcel
Are you ethnic?
no im just behind Finland tier pale whiteness(i can tan nowadays lol) on that-guy-i-cant-remember skin color chart :lul: :smonk:

So you think to a woman, canthal tilt, for example, is a non issue? Meaning, it doesn’t add or subtract anything from a guy’s attractiveness. That seems absurd to me.

It is excusable, if you have other stuff to balance it out. But it’s never outright good.
I understand but most of the time when a guy gets compliments on his eyes its large negative canthal
Tilt eyelid exposure type eyes

no im just behind Finland tier pale whiteness(i can tan nowadays lol) on that-guy-i-cant-remember skin color chart :lul: :smonk:
Then you do not have the correct insight. I am ethnic and white girls dont care about my race

Then you do not have the correct insight. I am ethnic and white girls dont care about my race
they do- you're just a chadriguez living in liberal areas of the west, would be my guess

• +1
they do- you're just a chadriguez living in liberal areas of the west, would be my guess
Im mtn, non white passing Latino
I live in a White area

IMG 9371

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and Artemis
I understand but most of the time when a guy gets compliments on his eyes its large negative canthal
What1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I definitely didnt mean to include south asians in “ethnic” or i would have specified them as “deathnic”
Too late to clarify that now.
What ethnics would slay white women?

What ethnics would slay white women?
Latinos, Native Americans, Arabs, North africans, Robust gooks, central asians, any sort of mutt even if the mix is two ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Latinos, Arabs, North africans, Robust gooks, central asians, any sort of mutt even if the mix is two ethnics
I’m North African and i tried to talk to a white country girl last night but she said no, she was on the phone though

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Im mtn, non white passing Latino
I live in a White area
good for you tbh
i cant really know what youre doing unless i see what you look like and your matches/ lifestyle
ppl here dont know how to rate and ive even seen some Chadlites saying they're LTNs lol, thats how mentally gone ppl here are

also you could fraud photos and all, so theres really no way to know, unless you're one of the established users with pics that we know is them :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and try2beme
I’m North African and i tried to talk to a white country girl last night but she said no, she was on the phone though
Fair enough i didnt think of White country girls when reading this, more so the majority.
If you are below avg it’s understandable

good for you tbh
i cant really know what youre doing unless i see what you look like and your matches/ lifestyle
ppl here dont know how to rate and ive even seen some Chadlites saying they're LTNs lol, thats how mentally gone ppl here are

also you could fraud photos and all, so theres really no way to know, unless you're one of the established users with pics that we know is them :smonk:
Im a poor mentally ill drug addict with no car no money, i have nothing much to offer so its hard to see my race as a failo.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Skywalker
Fair enough i didnt think of White country girls when reading this, more so the majority.
If you are below avg it’s understandable
Country girls aren’t open to dating ethnics?

• +1
That's because those features make you less intimidating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 24444 and St.TikTokcel
That's because those features make you less intimidating.
If u think they complimenting them cuz their eyes not intimidating ima wait for the shorty manlets to get women complimenting their height

Im a poor mentally ill drug addict with no car no money, i have nothing much to offer so its hard to see my race as a failo.
yeah you are gl most likely and harsh on yourself
and dont believe users here when they say these white girls are "brainwashed by culture/ jews" into liking non whites or some shit :feelskek:

its literally they are JUST attracted to you- the end

• +1
If u think they complimenting them cuz their eyes not intimidating ima wait for the shorty manlets to get women complimenting their height
plenty of women say they don't care much about height. Just go on reddit and you'll find hundreds. Does that mean height isnt't important?

It is a fact that having larger, negatively tilted eyes with more UEE change how dominant you appear. I'm not making this up. It'll make you seem approachable, which in turn could lead to more compliments. But the deeper thing is: compliments don't matter that much anyway, they're overrated. Actions speak way louder than words.

There's a reason the stereotypical 'chad' has a certain type of jaw, eye area, height, etc.

• +1
High- set eyebrows

Full lips

Upper eyelid exposure

Negative canthal tilt

Anything else?
How Is full lips a failo☠️☠️

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
plenty of women say they don't care much about height. Just go on reddit and you'll find hundreds. Does that mean height isnt't important?

It is a fact that having larger, negatively tilted eyes with more UEE change how dominant you appear. I'm not making this up. It'll make you seem approachable, which in turn could lead to more compliments. But the deeper thing is: compliments don't matter that much anyway, they're overrated. Actions speak way louder than words.

There's a reason the stereotypical 'chad' has a certain type of jaw, eye area, height, etc.
When half the population is on birth control and they seek less intimidating men as a result

Worth keeping in mind The chad concept with high psl and whatnot is created by men

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • JFL
Reactions: goo25
Numerous individuals on this site recommended me to get a lip reduction
maybe because they look uncanny or don't harmonize with your face ( i didn't see them)
full lips are a good thing not a failo

• +1
When half the population is on birth control and they seek less intimidating men as a result
wdym?

Worth keeping in mind The chad concept with high psl and whatnot is created by men
Doesn't matter. Find me a proper chad who doesn't get attention from women, I dare you.

• +1