Failos most women dont care about

I never made that last claim…….
Fine, then. I was just extrapolating what you said, cause I thought that was the conclusion you were leaning towards.

Also, explain that first part about birth control.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
fine then, I was just extrapolating what you said, cause I thought that was the conclusion you were leaning towards

But explain that first part about birth control
Absolutely would never

Chad is chad and male gaze still pulls im just stressing the existence of female gaze.

Both are important but there is an appeal for the features i stated.

Scientific studies show Women on birth control want less maculine men while they are on these meds, which im linking to the less intimidating appeal of NCT prey eyes that are not too subhuman.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, autistic_tendencies and DelonLover1999
Country girls aren’t open to dating ethnics?
Any conservative girl will stick to their own race
Conservative muslim girls stick to conservative arab men
Nothing to do with ethnic smv

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith
Absolutely would never

Chad is chad and male gaze still pulls im just stressing the existence of female gaze.

Both are important but there is an appeal for the features i stated.

Scientific studies show Women on birth control want less maculine men while they are on these meds, which im linking to the less intimidating appeal of NCT prey eyes that are not too subhuman.
I'm not denying the importance or existence of female gaze features. In my opinion, though, the best expression of a female-gaze maxxed eye area doesn't have either NCT or heavy UEE. Examples:

• +1
Reactions: fuse and try2beme
Country girls aren’t open to dating ethnics?
less than liberal city girls obviously, but culture and all that shit matters just a tiny bit
imo 95% of the reason a woman decides to get with you is looks

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 29581
less than liberal city girls obviously, but culture and all that shit matters just a tiny bit
imo 95% of the reason a woman decides to get with you is looks
more like 80-85%, 95 is too much imo

I have jaw and hollow cheeks, but upper eyelid exposure. Women care about uee tbh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Big ears

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Do women like your hollow cheeks?
Yes but that is it. I have height and hair. I have been approached in person by stacey lites, but get very few matches on old, and I get roasted by women on omegle.

I have been approached in person by stacey lites, but get very few matches on old, and I get roasted by women on omegle.
@mrriceguy
Jfl8

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and SubSigma