faith riehm got @short ugly brown suspended for 32 days

>be black
>be greg
I wouldn't want to be greg tbh. Ain't no BBC slaying with that incel name.
"tbh gregory only has a better jaw and chin than me

My eye area and hairline mogs his to oblivion

we are both sub5 facially and ethnics, he also doesnt seem that tall

I just hope he doesnt catch feelings for a girl and write a love letter like I did, no woman wants a sub5 ethnicel's love 💔 😞"
NOTE that I, Nathaniel M, did NOT write the above text in quotes ^

Last edited:
about your race
>get accepted with low grades
>openly admit it on fox and cnn
>college still doesn't do shit
>laugh all the way to the bank because you're now a doctor
But they did "do shit." He said in the video he never graduated.

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
But they did "do shit." He said in the video he never graduated.
He was never interested in being a doctor. He did that shit so he could write a book and be featured on national news.

He's that currywhore Mindy Kaling's brother.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Short Ugly and Brown
s

Attachments

• 1584263773891.png
    1584263773891.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 1584263777284.png
    1584263777284.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1584263787794.png
    1584263787794.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1584263802186.png
    1584263802186.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1584263806314.png
    1584263806314.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1584263809883.png
    1584263809883.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and SixFootManlet
you are constantly delusional. you are rich. your parents are leaving you to drown if they aren't doing something legal. in the trial why the fuck didn't you show them proof bryan was blackmailing you? that would have thrown his testimony out the window. he was the only one of your friends who was throwing you under the bus. as for the cum picture, couldn't you have argued since that wasn't actually sent to her but only a "joke" among your friends that it couldn't possibly constitute harassment?

Exactly i told him this multiple times, but he is just to socially unaware to manipulate and confince the court of his case and too Low T to be that level of vengefull and malicious.

Imagine if i or @benisblatt switched up bodies with nathan during that court case, i wouldve easily turned the dice and won.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, 25thpercentile human, Deleted member 3123 and 3 others
yea he wont be able to get lnto college because of thls now

lmaglne rulnlng hls llfe over somethlng so trlvlal llke a love letter
Well tbh @Short Ugly and Brown ruined her life first. How will she ever get even a summerjob anywhere but strip club, when a google search on her name brings ''facesitting alliance with her name'' and shit like that :D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zercic, Saltner, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
Always mirin @Aesthetic very dark triad.

Inbe4 personality is a meme.

No homom

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Aesthetic
Well tbh @Short Ugly and Brown ruined her life first. How will she ever get even a summerjob anywhere but strip club, when a google search on her name brings ''facesitting alliance with her name'' and shit like that :D
HRcel: she can sit on my face anytime!
HRcel: You're hired, Becky.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Ritalincel and Short Ugly and Brown
"Facesitting is kind of nasty like girls poop out of their butt so why would u want that on your face????

Me personally? I just want to touch a hot brunette girl's hair, rub my fingers through it, and kiss it 😘

theres literally nothing better than that 🥰🤗🥰:heart:🤗"
You did not

If her parents find out her name is up here he’s gonna get sued

xD

• JFL
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
The fact that women have this much power is crazy, if they aren't attracted to someone they ruin their lives. I told a girl she was cute and she reported me and I got a warning and I had to write a written apology so she wouldn't press charges. All cause I'm a short ethnic.
For real bro?

it is when u are a sub5/10 middle eastern boy, and u want to show ur feelings to a girl you love = sexual harrassment 😞 💔
sorry for offtopic but that avi is great. Lima is on right but who is other foid?

• Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek
If you have screenshots you should go to the police about that gook motherfucker and claim defamation.

At the very least you'll ruin his day

Its funny how they adopt a black kid, but when a short ethnic tries to date their daughter, they go straight to police and court :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Middle Easterns are seen as less than dogs by Americans. Just look at the way the US bombs the chit out of the Middle East killing millions of people and Americans cheer it on. Savages.

Middle Easterns are seen as less than dogs by Americans. Just look at the way the US bombs the chit out of the Middle East killing millions of people and Americans cheer it on. Savages.

they started it by robbing and kidnapping us merchants and travelers and starting the barbary wars. you start some shit, we'll end that shit.

Am I the only one who thinks this whole story is a LARP or at least partially fabricated? Seems like a false flag to drum up bad PR for the PSL community

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Am I the only one who thinks this whole story is a LARP or at least partially fabricated? Seems like a false flag to drum up bad PR for the PSL community

yeah nobody is this much of a simp

Nice man. Guess you aren't as cucked as I thought. Still autismo-maxed, though.

Don't say anything about acceptances, the uni you'll end up going to, or even the state of the uni to anyone here. Daily reminder the whole thing started because you spazzed out on this forum and kept posting personal details after that first letter threads.

And go to a college that's got a signficiant Euro-chick population. Euro white girls love ethnics. American white girls are snooty as fuck.

>he's black
>she's white
>"incest"
Bro....
i dont think you're right in that he's fine hiding it from colleges
colleges will 100% find out about his expulsion because teachers have to report that shit.
UC schools don't ask for discriminatory action so it could work but i doubt they'll let it slide if they were informed
what he should do right now is focus on getting his GED or finish his last 2 classes to graduate.
you are right that he should be fighting the case right now and appeal the expulsion if he can

like what @Feanor and @Aesthetic said, this could easily be just put off as an online joke gone too far and if he wasnt just so aspie he could probably win the court case.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Feanor
where did you get this info? Is this legit?

What is the point of suspending someone from school? You basically give him a free vacation.

Can't imagine getting sued over something so trvial.

Americans are such cry babies lmfao.

lmaglne rulnlng hls llfe over somethlng so trlvlal llke a love letter
I mean he stalked her, acted like a fucking creep and also ruined her life lmao, google search her name and first thing that comes up is "faith riehm face sitting alliance"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401