Fake 20 part 2

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
The girl that texted me the text messages came up to me today and apologized or whatever, she is not the manager and she is just a supervisor. She said she talked to the manager and one other guy to figure out what to do this morning and it's the managers decision or whatever. Obviously it was the managers lazy ass that told her to text me that they'll try and take the 20 from my tips.

I also figured out that they figured out who took the fake 100 dollar bill a few months ago and they didn't get a write up or anything happened to them. That makes me even more pissed off.

If she tells me that she reconsidered and I don't have to pay 20 bucks out my tips, I will ask for my first day of tips that they never paid me.

If she tells me I still have to pay for it. I will report how they didn't pay me my first month of tips, I will report that they use our tips for business expenses such as the register being short in the morning. I will report that none of the workers got tips for 2 months straight because the register was short, and I will report that the manager is participating in the tip pool.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464