Fake autists on this forum

Xtra

Xtra

There are several users on this forum who claim to be autistic and have no issues getting with girls. If you’re one of these people and you are reading this, try a better larp next time, because it’s not working, anyone with over 70 IQ can tell that no one with autism gets bitches.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee, poopoohead, Deprived and 5 others
who r u talking abt :feelskek:

no autistic ppl who are gl can get girls lol

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ElTruecel, $ u b H u m a n and 1 other person
@Clavicular

aren't you pakistani living in the UK?

Autism is an Internet meme and an insult to real autists, who act VERY diferent from pseudo autists online, anyone can tell both apart.

Most people here have poor social skills, social anxiety and abused dog syndrome, not autism.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Tabula Rasa, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Most people here have poor social skills, social anxiety and abused dog syndrome, not autism.
Yes but that’s still a death sentence just like actual hardcore autism is. No one with those traits gets girls just like no actual autist has dating success

Yes but that’s still a death sentence just like actual hardcore autism is. No one with those traits gets girls just like no actual autist has dating success
Yeah, both sucks. Social anxiety robbed me of many good things and experiences I could have experienced.

Trust me they're aspie they just have high PSL

no autistic ppl who are gl can get girls lol
Well according to users here who have rated me in pms im htn and 6’3 yet i cant get girls so you’re ultimately wrong akhi but it’s fine more to life than slaying as of currently i just wanna be a mogger

I'm autistic and bad looking

Brutal combo :feelswhy: