Fake college degree

W

WhiteKnight

Iron
Has anyone here gotten and used a fake degree? I've read some people sell them that they are even in the database like it looks that legit? I've found websites but I'm sure they are scams. They may provide papers, I don't know. I was going to look on the darkweb. Thought I'd ask you guys...my career is a surveyor and this job used to not need a college degree because it doesn't everything you learn is out in the field. Like 50 years ago they decided to gatekeep this career. So to be a surveyor that signs off on property corners and manages surveyors you need a degree. Used to be only a select few(like 4 in the country) gave a degree states would accept. All the old people that have held these jobs before this requirement were grandfathered in and are dying. So now community colleges have degrees that qualify. Anyway just putting that there because I'm not trying to buy a degree to be like a doctor or anything I could cause harm to others. It's bullshit that manual labor needs a college degree wtf if you have and know a legit place you can PM me if you don't want to post

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Infinite
0, looking for answers too

I call police :feelshaha:

sounds like an exciting career.

idk about surveyor degrees i could hook u up with a phd in data science from the top 50 university of new delhi tho

Has anyone here gotten and used a fake degree? I've read some people sell them that they are even in the database like it looks that legit? I've found websites but I'm sure they are scams. They may provide papers, I don't know. I was going to look on the darkweb. Thought I'd ask you guys...my career is a surveyor and this job used to not need a college degree because it doesn't everything you learn is out in the field. Like 50 years ago they decided to gatekeep this career. So to be a surveyor that signs off on property corners and manages surveyors you need a degree. Used to be only a select few(like 4 in the country) gave a degree states would accept. All the old people that have held these jobs before this requirement were grandfathered in and are dying. So now community colleges have degrees that qualify. Anyway just putting that there because I'm not trying to buy a degree to be like a doctor or anything I could cause harm to others. It's bullshit that manual labor needs a college degree wtf if you have and know a legit place you can PM me if you don't want to post
You can become surgeon with fake degrees and secretly murder, harming every patient.

You can buy a real doctorate in 3rd world countries tbh