Fake compliments

GAY

GAY

Iron
I have always received fake compliments from this butterface PAWG, she tells me I always look nice but seems to do it in an exaggerated and forced tone. Also how do I deal with this? I am a currycel btw

I have always received fake compliments from this butterface PAWG, she tells me I always look nice but seems to do it in an exaggerated and forced tone. Also how do I deal with this? I am a currycel btw
Im sick of guys not pursuing any type of compliment if they are incel. Ask her out to dinner or for drinks don't be a pussy

Holy shit you're handed sex on a plate with watercress around it and your first instinct is to hit the forums and bitch about it?

Holy shit you're handed sex on a plate with watercress around it and your first instinct is to hit the forums and bitch about it?

Yea because foids would never just mock you by telling you a compliment so they can laugh about your misery later

Yea because foids would never just mock you by telling you a compliment so they can laugh about your misery later

Well you might be right about her mocking you, but then again you might be putting a negative spin on things due to the fact that you're not confident about your looks. People who are down on themselves and their chances with the opposite sex are notorious for passing up chance after chance of romance because they're too negative about themselves to believe that the chance is real. I was like that at 18/19 and it fills me with deep regret thinking of the opportunities I missed because I was a negative, miserable bastard.

Call her bluff. Next time she compliments you, compliment her back and ask her out. Either she'll accept or, if she really is mocking you, it's a good way of getting her to stop.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
fuck her in the arrshe

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
She needs to throw you some pittysex

It's not forced if it's unsolicited.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Say you like her ass directly to her face, whats the worst that can happen?

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and RichardSpencel
Leave the basement. This shit doesn't happen in real life. I have a framecel curry manlet in my classes and no one makes fun of him. He's a typical incel. Likes anime, quiet, has a lisp, etc. Yet no one makes fun of him. They ignore him, but they don't make fun of him

Leave the basement. This shit doesn't happen in real life. I have a framecel curry manlet in my classes and no one makes fun of him. He's a typical incel. Likes anime, quiet, has a lisp, etc. Yet no one makes fun of him. They ignore him, but they don't make fun of him

I think you have a very loose definition of the word 'fact'. Also... I think you are a pathetic excuse for a man. Get off the computer...just step away... Find something you like to do in the real world, re-join society, work on yourself, stop being so resentful. Most people have tough hands to play in their own ways and you are still one of the very lucky individuals that (I'm guessing) was born and lives in a 1st world country. You're living a hateful life because you think you aren't good looking enough to get laid? Imagine growing up in the 3rd world not know where your next meal was going to come from. Literally fighting for your life every day.... Or how about the unlikelihood that you were even born at all.
You're a child and for your sake (and for all those you come in contact with), I really hope you grow up son.

She wants your (fake) bbc

take advantage ASAP