Fake natties and guys like Derek will never admit its all drugs.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
In terms of your mass, lifting is actually the least important part of the equation. Steroids plus nutrition are the real pillar of muscle growth. This is the thing fake natties never will admit too.

They will always tell you some weird training program while knowing the real magic is trenbolone. In fact steroids + A huge amount of food is the real secret to growth. Eating 5k to 7k calories would make you obese without steroids, but without the food the steroids wouldn't be capable of doing their job. It's all about having extreme supraphysiological hormones and a absurd amount of food as far as size is concerned.

Drugs/Genes > nutrition > training. However gurus like Vince Gironda believe their special diets give steroid like results, while knowing all of his pupils ate dbol for breakfast.

Drugs are as powerful as genes because trenbolone in high dosages if you can tolerate it, can offset even obviously subpar genes as you can see below.
View attachment 1703211
1cd27962411b3122

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, WhoAmIReally, Deleted member 16380 and 1 other person
-David Laid
-Subpar genetics

lmaoooooo

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, fjor2096, Yuya Moggershima and 8 others
Wait Derek from more* plays more gays claims natty?

Last edited:
Wait Derek from plays more gays claims natty?
nope. he literally always talks about his roid experience. everyone who actually watched his vids know this :lul: and he knows it's all about drugs and calls out david laid as a fake natty

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, TurkishAscender, Yuya Moggershima and 5 others
Drugs are as powerful as genes because trenbolone in high dosages if you can tolerate it, can offset even obviously subpar genes as you can see below.
he was like in early puberty in the first pic. pretty sure 13 or 14 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
i used to think the arnold steroid body was peak humanity

now i realize they have no abs and are all just arms and quads with no functional strength

which is why you retards that bench 50 reps of 225 at the combine cant even make a NFL practice squad

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

:blackpill::p:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

alright how to fucking roid and keep your hair and not get a huge acne breakout that'll leave scars then ?

you can't if you have shit bacne prone skin and dht prone follicules (nw2.5 at 18 already tryna save it with min fin)

alright how to fucking roid and keep your hair and not get a huge acne breakout that'll leave scars then ?

you can't if you have shit bacne prone skin and dht prone follicules (nw2.5 at 18 already tryna save it with min fin)
They are not using test as their main drug of choice. David Laid and Zyzz prefer the far more powerful trenbolone.

David Laid and Zyzz prefer the far more powerful trenbolone.
What's the point of killing your liver with tren, when better results can be easily achieved with Test + Anavar (or other similar combination with Test), by just increasing the dosages, i don't get it?

I don't believe Tren is some kind of wizardry among steroids.

derek looks like shit. his delts only look massive bc everything else is not jacked at all. I mean, look at this video. He looks natty and small in clothes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, mafiaboy and Deleted member 16380
What's the point of killing your liver with tren, when better results can be easily achieved with Test + Anavar (or other similar combination with Test), by just increasing the dosages, i don't get it?

I don't believe Tren is some kind of wizardry among steroids.
Trenbolone let's you lose fat and gain muscle at the same time without even giving a rats ass about your diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Trenbolone let's you lose fat and gain muscle at the same time without even giving a rats ass about your diet.
Yeah, same with test + anavar pretty much: all depends on the dosage :feelsokman:

Also, e.g. Greg Doucette is not using Tren because "no point" - he has a video about it

Yeah, same with test + anavar pretty much: all depends on the dosage :feelsokman:

Also, e.g. Greg Doucette is not using Tren because "no point" - he has a video about it
I wouldn't trust Greg Doucette at all. GH15 said this regarding the bodybuilder Mike Ashley.

"good liar. able to keep a really straight face really.
bodybuilders are the best liars it's 2nd nature to them."

• Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
If his genes were so amazing why doesn't he step on stage to compete?
He has extremely good genetics, just look at his insertions and proportions. The problem is, in the pro bodybuilding scene this shit doesn't matter anymore; it's just pure mass nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
He has extremely good genetics, just look at his insertions and proportions. The problem is, in the pro bodybuilding scene this shit doesn't matter anymore; it's just pure mass nowadays.
Your missing the point. Very few people have the genes to make a living at bodybuilding. If David Laid's genes really are so great why doesn't he compete on stage.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Your missing the point. Very few people have the genes to make a living at bodybuilding. If David Laid's genes really are so great why doesn't he compete on stage.
I know what you mean, he doesn't have the best genes for pure muscle-building and putting on mass very fast but this doesn't matter as the physiques from pro bodybuilders are far from desirable considering PSL-standards.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale