FAKE nice guys use fake moral outrage in attempts to get pussy BONE_CHILLING

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
This why women look at nice guys as suckas, because a nice person would just say their just a regular guy. What you have is guys saying their nice that means women should give them pussy, as if the physical attraction doesn't matter. When guys say their a nice guy thats code word for low smv or fat/obese/ugly. And usually their main mating tactic is the limit sexual competition for women in hopes this will increase their odds of getting pussy, they tend to do on some fake moral outrage and calls for fair-ness in mate copetition. Mating was never about fair-ness when competing its about getting mate YOU want its not about limiting your own options to increase the chances of some other loser in the mating game. So these fake nice guys will say thing like the bad guys are evil women and we need to protect women, its usually those loser men in social circles or at parties trying to act like their protecting women in hopes women will say your such a nice guy let me give you some pussy. Or its men upset about older men using their money or influence to date younger women. These fake nice guys tend to also be white knight simps, its all about lowering mate competition by using some fake moral outrage.

This guy said hypergamy is ruining hes life and all he wants is a 6/10-7/10 women. Calls chad/tyrones evil people and says if he acted like tyrones and said yo yo and called women a bitch they would fuck him, which is a major cope. He says he wont do it because it would be him acting fake.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
Dnr btw i dont read high effort high iq posts