Fake tret from amazon

erlion

erlion

Halloween
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Posts
682
Reputation
763
Been using tret 1 mounth

No dryness side effects whatsoever 0.025% the tube and packaging looks legit,

I believe it is fake tho, better off getting tret elsewhere since I experienced no side effects no purging no dryness
 
Been using tret 1 mounth

No dryness side effects whatsoever 0.025% the tube and packaging looks legit,

I believe it is fake tho, better off getting tret elsewhere since I experienced no side effects no purging no dryness
did u actaully buy it from amazon
 
  • +1
Reactions: Copestar
Doesn't necessarily mean that it's fake if you don't experience sides, it's a low concentration and if you've used any sort of acids in the past your skin should be more "adapted". You could also be not using it daily and or using it after moisturizer and not before it which could explain alot. Also purging isn't even a guaranteed thing, if it's from amazom I'd wager that it's legit.
 
I don't believe its fake it's just listed as something else also it's a reasonable price so I'm pretty sure its legit I have used it worked
 
Doesn't necessarily mean that it's fake if you don't experience sides, it's a low concentration and if you've used any sort of acids in the past your skin should be more "adapted". You could also be not using it daily and or using it after moisturizer and not before it which could explain alot. Also purging isn't even a guaranteed thing, if it's from amazom I'd wager that it's legit.
Maybe I’m just not sensitive to it, increased use to daily now
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ravenfaust

Similar threads

MTNLudde
Replies
6
Views
71
Copestar
Copestar
uglychud..
Replies
2
Views
52
girthquakethefoid
girthquakethefoid
shortmanlett
Replies
13
Views
124
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
Rashm0n
Replies
1
Views
31
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
Verdams mum
Replies
16
Views
72
Verdams mum
Verdams mum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top