Faking NT behavior it's extremely taxing

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
I'm convinced that you cannot be part of a social circle if you aren't NT. No matter how good looking you are, people will think you are a menace to them. Some people I've known are a clear example of that, they aren't bad persons but the way they act and the things they say exclude them from the rest. When talking about social circles I mean people you don't choose to be part of your life, like a coworker as an example, but it applies to a gf too. The hardest part comes when a partner gets in your life, you will literally become a 24/7 actor. How is it even possible to have a healthy relationship?

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 51465 and 8 others
fallout

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
You have to find someone who accepts you as you are. You can never be in a happy ltr faking it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Jamaldickjavontus, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Lol at incels here mystifying "being nt" like its some superpower

Its just a matter of looks, status and having at least some social and verbal intelligence

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and chosen-one
People decide whether they like you or not as soon as they see you for the first time bro, being “NT” isn’t gonna do shit.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Jamaldickjavontus, Zukiteru and 2 others
You have to find someone who accepts you as you are. You can never be in a happy ltr faking it
WILL I FIND an anglo stacy that hates everyone in my signature?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
WILL I FIND an anglo stacy that hates everyone in my signature?
If you're not subhuman there's alot of aspie femcel racist Mtbs, they're all over Twitter. They're legit insane though

If you're not subhuman there's alot of aspie femcel racist Mtbs, they're all over Twitter. They're legit insane though
what about stacies? m a chadlite but an insane one. im htb+ only tbh

what about stacies? m a chadlite but an insane one. im htb+ only tbh
If you're chadlite then you're playing on easy mode tbh. The average SFcel is sub5 so you mog the competition and can have your pick

Like richard spencer is htn at best but he's considered chad in the sfcel community and has a harem of fangirls

Ur not autistic ur just ugly
Hahahahahha

If you're chadlite then you're playing on easy mode tbh. The average SFcel is sub5 so you mog the competition and can have your pick

Like richard spencer is htn at best but he's considered chad in the sfcel community and has a harem of fangirls
how do i find stacys? should i just find a plain one and manipulate her into being a based autist?

how do i find stacys? should i just find a plain one and manipulate her into being a based autist?
There's a few crazy ass racist Stacey's but if you're chadlite you can just find one and influence her w your views

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
I'm convinced that you cannot be part of a social circle if you aren't NT. No matter how good looking you are, people will think you are a menace to them. Some people I've known are a clear example of that, they aren't bad persons but the way they act and the things they say exclude them from the rest. When talking about social circles I mean people you don't choose to be part of your life, like a coworker as an example, but it applies to a gf too. The hardest part comes when a partner gets in your life, you will literally become a 24/7 actor. How is it even possible to have a healthy relationship?
hard agree. only solution is to be upfront strong silent type. it works if you're gl the girl will do most of the work for you. be a good listener when shes spewing bullshit, and use physical touch/intimacy in place of words. for example if that hoes crying about some dumb shit treat her like a pet cat instead of autistically trying to say something to make her feel better, just say "come here" and pat her head or some shit like you're petting a cat. works surprisingly well. most shit will work if you're GL enough

There's a few crazy ass racist Stacey's but if you're chadlite you can just find one and influence her w your views
Noted. Thank you bizarre pot of knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
hard agree. only solution is to be upfront strong silent type. it works if you're gl the girl will do most of the work for you. be a good listener when shes spewing bullshit, and use physical touch/intimacy in place of words. for example if that hoes crying about some dumb shit treat her like a pet cat instead of autistically trying to say something to make her feel better, just say "come here" and pat her head or some shit like you're petting a cat. works surprisingly well. most shit will work if you're GL enough
Wall of yap

thank sfor th feedback guys

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali