Faking OF models on insta and OF

Just find those annoying as fuck tiktok and YT accounts that repost motivational content. Build your own network of them across YT, IG, Twitter and Tiktok. Mix and match. Affiliate link or links to Gumroad accounts on how to be a millionaire. Get a good sales blurb (literally copy-paste it from another MMO guru) and sell 20 page ebooks on various shit. Price it so that even curries can afford it. $19 or whatever. Aim is to make 5 sales a day, get enough views to get in the partner programs, then never touch it and just stack the money until you can afford to do more sophisticated plays.

You can literally repeat this process with anything people make money online with. So instead of trying to do fake OF models and shit, literally just create AI pages with hot girls and then have an affiliate link to a "guide" on how to make money with AI girls. It's fucking bullshit and you won't be a millionaire, but it's very easy to set this shit up and repost content and get impressions and side cash.

packs you mean the ones containing girls nudes right? how much are you selling 1 for? also how do you advertise
prices r 35 25 and 20 usd i got like 500k tokens on discord and tiktok comment bots etc that advertise my twitter

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Sounds like too much work

I'll take it slow and run 3 accounts, targeting exclusively ethnics

And (important)

Block the original user, they can't see you either when you do that apparently

Some of girl on reddit was complaining about stolen content and said she has to get others to report it

And without any names they can't take legal action
Isn't that a better idea, just steal some foid with under 20k and you subscribe. Dont deal with the AI bullshit