Falim gum has been ordered how long should I be chewing like how many pieces at a time you? Need someone to give me a guide on what to do with it

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
Obviously chew it but times and that

Falim gum has been ordered how long should I be chewing like how many pieces at a time you? Need someone to give me a guide on what to do with it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 685
Bump till someone e that isn't on ignore replies
Start with 6 pieces and work your way up.

Chew for 1 hour a day. The maximum you should be chewing for is 3 hours a day. Anything past 3 hours a day isn’t worth it and will only bring you problems. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Jimsonbobson505

Chew for 1 hour a day. The maximum you should be chewing for is 3 hours a day. Anything past 3 hours a day isn’t worth it and will only bring you problems. Good luck
Thank you my guy so I should put 4 on the weak side and 2 on my strong side right?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
chewing is fuken meme jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
Thank you my guy so I should put 4 on the weak side and 2 on my strong side right?
The best thing you can do is just put all 6 in your mouth, chew it until it forms into a ball, and then chew on both sides but give your weaker side more attention
chewing is fuken meme jfl
Gigacope. I chewed at 15 and grew zygos. I picked up chewing with falim and chisell when I was 17. Now my jaw is nearly as big as my zygos. Keep coping with your jaw surgery and fillers

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257 and Jimsonbobson505
The best thing you can do is just put all 6 in your mouth, chew it until it forms into a ball, and then chew on both sides but give your weaker side more attention

Gigacope. I chewed at 15 and grew zygos. I picked up chewing with falim and chisell when I was 17. Now my jaw is nearly as big as my zygos. Keep coping with your jaw surgery and fillers
My guy 👌🏻

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257 and Blackout.xl
get the fuck out of here you black abomination

This

• +1
@Nosecel, what do you think?

no wonder jfl@the black iq
Aren't you supposed to be a doctor well how about you do something useful and euthanasise yourself

• +1