Falim gum isn’t hard enough

B

b12345

Bronze
Any suggestions it’s barley doing anything when I chew on it I want a gun that I can get hypertrophy from and not have to chew for 5 hours

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
Mastic gum is what you're looking for, also you can put cold water in your mouth to harden the falim

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, halloweed and xegigi
Mastic gum easily. Though jaw training should be high frequency, medium resistance.

Any suggestions it’s barley doing anything when I chew on it I want a gun that I can get hypertrophy from and not have to chew for 5 hours
Jawliner I’ve tried them all it’s the best one

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
I have the same problem switch to mouthgaurd tbh or pop like 6-8 pieces

Try a dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, thegiganigga and greycel
what's your routine and any results? btw why are you hiding the wristcel secrets :feelsrope:
I currently chew at leased an hour a day. Just because it prevents tipping from expansion. Without expansion, I would keep it at about 10 min a day.

I used to chew a lot, like an hour a day. One thing I have noticed is that over the almost 2 years that I have been hard chewing my gonions have become a little more flared. Def been some bone growth in the region.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I currently chew at leased an hour a day. Just because it prevents tipping from expansion. Without expansion, I would keep it at about 10 min a day.

I used to chew a lot, like an hour a day. One thing I have noticed is that over the almost 2 years that I have been hard chewing my gonions have become a little more flared. Def been some bone growth in the region.
U take k2 and d3 if so, dose?

Does it help with the masseters?