Family against surgery

Your parents will 97% of the time be against surgery.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
that’s horrible bro idk how u find a way to cover that tbh it’s hell for insurance in USA
Here in Brazil every health-care plan cover the bimax surgery, but you need to hire the health-care for at least 180 days to cover any surgeries(not cosmetic ones, but here bimax is considered a health surgery). I already have the minimum time required for my health-care to cover the whole surgery(even anesthetics) but i'm still searching for the best surgeon/clinic/dentist.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
@angelo Blud this is outdated now, I have a full time job and have gotten all scans. I’ll ascend soon enough
 
@angelo Blud this is outdated now, I have a full time job and have gotten all scans. I’ll ascend soon enough
yh ik but I always leave a react after reading a post just so that I know I’ve read it.
Good luck with your surgeries 👍🏻
 
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Stand for yourself.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I told my dad I wanted hair transplant and he seemed pretty supportive of it
Normies accept hair transplants for some reason, maybe because it's getting back to what you already had and not changing into someone you never looked like
 
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship

Similar threads

E
Replies
5
Views
42
Edenan
E
synccc12438
Replies
5
Views
39
synccc12438
synccc12438
holyinfras
Replies
5
Views
26
holyinfras
holyinfras
Orbiiii_ltn
Replies
8
Views
64
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
rares54
Replies
2
Views
46
rares54
rares54

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top