Family caught me aura farming in the sun

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,396
Reputation
34,475
I was bascially Alain delon I swear to god

I had a cig in


And I was lying down in the sun


Then my whole family sees me

And they were crashing out cuz I was smoking

But since my cort was at all time lows I kept aura farming

Now I look like a sick cunt
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Matt Fat
shut up ltn
 
  • Woah
Reactions: D69mo
you have no aura
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TGUN. and D69mo
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
21
Zoddyzod
Zoddyzod
TGUN.
Replies
11
Views
88
keubool
keubool
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
3
Views
43
trvechud
trvechud
psl nigga
Replies
0
Views
37
psl nigga
psl nigga
Browniecell
Replies
36
Views
143
Browniecell
Browniecell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top