Family Found Out About My Surgeries

deepweb1298

deepweb1298

Gold
Only 2 weeks post-op from genio and went to a family dinner. Told part of my family but hid it from my mum and gran. Since im still swollen my gran could tell i'd done something to my face and now my mum will find it about it.

my mum legit stresses me out because she's one of those bluepilled "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL THE WAY YOU ARE" women and will go crazy at me for getting this stuff.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, mmdnohi, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and 7 others
what did they say about ur rhino? did it ascend u btw?

my mum legit stresses me out because she's one of those bluepilled "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL THE WAY YOU ARE" women and will go crazy at me for getting this stuff.
Lmao yeah Ik that feeling.
Atleast my mom supports me getting surgeries and wants to co-finance them.
All women know its over if not looksmaxed.

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
Bruhhhh I’m afraid of this too. Except I’ve made elaborate lies and will not tell anyone. I’m 10 days post op no swelling but can’t smile properly. I’m going to see family in 7 days. I’ll figure it out but they will NOT know.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, deepweb1298 and Deleted member 21044
Tell her you mewed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, mmdnohi, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and 3 others
based and redpilled

• +1
Tell her it's because you prayed to Gandy

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and deepweb1298
Lmao yeah Ik that feeling.
Atleast my mom supports me getting surgeries and wants to co-finance them.
All women know its over if not looksmaxed.
lucky my dad gave me money for my otoplasty but that was it rest of the surgeries was funded by me

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
what did they say about ur rhino? did it ascend u btw?
they didnt really notice it tbh, i think its because from the front view rhino isnt a huge change, its more from side profile.

With genio it affects your facial thirds, front and side view so it is more of an obvious surgery, thats just my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
they didnt really notice it tbh, i think its because from the front view rhino isnt a huge change, its more from side profile.

With genio it affects your facial thirds, front and side view so it is more of an obvious surgery, thats just my opinion.
tell them about bone smashing and show them a special hammer in a case

My family intercepted my colored contacts :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepweb1298 and Deleted member 17829
tell them about bone smashing and show them a special hammer in a case

A

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
For me I want surgery for my nasolabial fold and undereye area (relatively minor corrections compared to enhancing jaw for example) and if anyone asks what i did I can just say better skincare.

I am never telling my family about my surgeries. It is social suicide in my culture.

It is something I honestly hate about society. They treat you like garbage for being ugly but when you want to fix it, they shame you.

• +1