Family-gatherings are a nightmare

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
When I die it will probably be because i suffered a heart attack on a family-gathering due to the extreme amount of stress and anger i feel during those hours of being forced to hide my true feelings and play the role of the nice cousin and interact with a bunch of insects that I can’t even stand or look at without extreme hatred and despise.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel, Deleted member 51465, scrunchables and 2 others
Bout to meet with family friends. My heart is pounding, I’m shaking slightly. Good lord have mercy

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 51465, scrunchables and 2 others
i've never related to anything more, i despise family gatherings (with my dads side only tho)

Today's families are subhuman

Bout to meet with family friends. My heart is pounding, I’m shaking slightly. Good lord have mercy
you got this bro just smile and laugh when you meet ppl and go on ur phone to have as little interactions as possible and it'll be over before you know it

Last edited:
istg I can't stare at these egghead niggas anymore it reminds me of my eggmanity

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
you got this bro just smile and laugh when you meet ppl and go on ur phone to have as little interactions as possible and it'll be over before you know it
Smuggle alcohol and secretly drink it in the toilet