Family Question

Xanxan

Xanxan

Banned
Are any looksmaxers here planning to find a chick and have children ? What’s the life out look of with-without. Family, no family. Can everyone here even achieve millionaire status, be fully content “happy”. Also another deep question, what’s up with being “happy” what if you don’t want to be happy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and WadlowMaxxing
1606425213657-png.830014

impregnate as many women and possible and let cucks raise the kids or low t

• Woah
Reactions: pizza
We live in unprecedented times especially in the West. Never in recent post agricultural society have we had times like this. Every year is uncertain and more and more men grow disenfranchised due to social conditions. This is very noticeable, one cannot pretend that everything is normal forever. There is an extreme mismatch from the world our parents and grandparents grew up in and this one and it can seem uncharted. People have forgotten the wisdom of their ancestors and now live for hedonism and nihilism, the very conditions our ancestors sought to extinguish. It is therefore no surprise that mental health problems and purposeless are the rule, not the exception. How can one even think of having children if they can't guarantee a safe world for them to grow up in?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aphoria and pizza
We live in unprecedented times especially in the West. Never in recent post agricultural society have we had times like this. Every year is uncertain and more and more men grow disenfranchised due to social conditions. This is very noticeable, one cannot pretend that everything is normal forever. There is an extreme mismatch from the world our parents and grandparents grew up in and this one and it can seem uncharted. People have forgotten the wisdom of their ancestors and now live for hedonism and nihilism, the very conditions our ancestors sought to extinguish. It is therefore no surprise that mental health problems and purposeless are the rule, not the exception. How can one even think of having children if they can't guarantee a safe world for them to grow up in?
Hard reply. Good stuff. From my perspective it does seem very far fetched having the idea of building a family in a world where boundaries are non existent thus becoming crazier overtime. I ask to pose the idea of such act being “normal”. The more I ask myself I seem to have the idea of putting love into something else other than “me”. Which comes close to a very unfortunate idea based on realistic terms when it comes to choosing a woman. Your hedoism and nihilism are very interesting claims, would you say it’s because we are lacking strong leaders (masculinity)?

hedonism is the answer,no children for you face

Hard reply. Good stuff. From my perspective it does seem very far fetched having the idea of building a family in a world where boundaries are non existent thus becoming crazier overtime. I ask to pose the idea of such act being “normal”. The more I ask myself I seem to have the idea of putting love into something else other than “me”. Which comes close to a very unfortunate idea based on realistic terms when it comes to choosing a woman. Your hedoism and nihilism are very interesting claims, would you say it’s because we are lacking strong leaders (masculinity)?
Strong leaders are definitely part of it. We have been stripped of strong leaders for todays men and generations.The best way to put love outside oneself is to create something of passion. An invention for example.