Famous incel youtubers - Brendio and Kent. Brendio got cucked whilst Kent ascended. What does this tell us?

LooksmaxDon1

LooksmaxDon1

Gold
Serious answers only please

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Bbc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BBCFactory, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6382 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6382
Did Kent ascend? Do you have pics of him and his gf?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
"famous" youtubers. Kent isn't anymore famous than Heed or oreoman or any other self pity psl youtuber, besides those videos are like 5 years old.

Brendio is just an attention whore faggot, I remember way back in 2017 when Jackbud tried to be a "spokesperson" for incels and what a fail that was. And he wasn't nearly as bad as Brendio being in interviews and shit. Then that documentary catfishman was in, or that vice documentary with that big eared faggot loser attention whore from /r9k/ "this is what an incel looks like"

they only get the most NT attention whore narcy normie faggots for these interviews (except catfishman LOL)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
Did Kent ascend? Do you have pics of him and his gf?
He said he has done in his latest vlogs. He explained in some detail, and seemed authentic to me. He also seemed calmer, more content and satisfied.

You don't believe him?

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
He said he has done in his latest vlogs. He explained in some detail, and seemed authentic to me. He also seemed calmer, more content and satisfied.

You don't believe him?
He’s always seemed to be a genuine guy so I do believe him. I hadn’t heard from him recently and I was surprised to hear that he did ascend.

Correct answer:

Kent was: assertive, focused, used his anger as a tool, masculine, tenacious, kept trying, never die attitude, driven

Brendio was: cucked, a simp, feminine, called LTR 'a proper relationship' (lol), said he had 'ex-gfs' when he was a virgin, made excuses, wimpy, low-t

Take note looksmaxers, take note

• +1
Reactions: BBCFactory