Famous prettyboy ends up with random becky

Keep coping

Why the lord of copes (TRUE_CEL) is saiyng that TikTok chad have a feminine eye area? he can't show examples or explain, is him trying to troll me? i can't understand his Autism and lvls of Cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
When you are goodlooking girls come to you no need for work
This is not true at all. It does happen but it's not the best quality of girls. Only the less attractive ones will approach

the best way to get a loyal, adoring gf is to date a girl who is below your looksmatch tbh

Last edited:
whats his name?

Bro wtf, you don't know what is a feminine eye area, because you are not attracted to famales, your edgy cope lord homossexual.
Says the faggot who's literally from faggotland. He has a feminine eye area now stop crying for me
Why the lord of copes (TRUE_CEL) is saiyng that TikTok chad have a feminine eye area? he can't show examples or explain, is him trying to troll me? i can't understand his Autism and lvls of Cope.
It's feminine you retarded piece of brazilian shit.

Maybe he likes her

This, and there's nothing of bluepill in key's comment.

I myself could have fucked other girls in hs but I didn't simply because I only had eyes for one, despite I mogging her hard

When you're a teen you make stupid shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
A 14 or whatever his age is yo can fuck MORE PUSSY THAN EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD COMBINED

AND YOU FAGS ARE ARGUING IF HE IS MUH TOO FEMININE

BUNCH OF FAGGOTS

ethnics cant judge white man they have a strange sense of masculine looks becouse they cant look pretty
All they can do is hate prettyboys
Keep in mind if this white prettyboy goes visit india even your moms will stop and say oh so pretty dont deny it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227