(FANFIC) A Rivalry in Looksmaxing

Arsene

Arsene

LOVE AND LUST ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS
@Charisma @Xangsane

In the dimly lit forum of Looksmax.org, two users dominated the discussions: Xangsane, the forum's poster boy for successful looksmaxing, and Charisma, an ambitious user with an eye on Xangsane's throne.

Charisma had been following Xangsane's posts for months, watching his transformation with a mix of admiration and growing envy. Xangsane's progress was unparalleled; his journey from average to Adonis was meticulously documented through before-and-after pictures and detailed posts on skincare routines, gym regimens, and even subtle cosmetic procedures.

One evening, as Charisma scrolled through the latest threads, he stumbled upon a post by Xangsane showcasing his newest achievement: a chiseled jawline that seemed almost sculpted by the gods themselves. The post was flooded with comments praising Xangsane's dedication and results.

Charisma's fingers hovered over the keyboard, a familiar pang of jealousy gnawing at him. He typed out a reply, his words laced with a hint of bitterness. "Nice work, Xangsane. But some of us don't have the luxury of perfect genetics. Got any tips for the rest of us mere mortals?"

To his surprise, Xangsane responded almost immediately. "Hey Charisma, genetics play a role, but it's all about maximizing what you've got. Hit me up in DMs, and I'll share some personalized tips."

Charisma hesitated but then opened a private message to Xangsane. Their conversation started off tense, but as Xangsane shared his insights generously, Charisma's envy slowly gave way to a grudging respect.

Weeks turned into months, and under Xangsane's guidance, Charisma began to see significant improvements. He documented his own journey, gaining followers and support from the community. Though he still felt a pang of jealousy whenever Xangsane posted, he couldn’t deny the positive impact Xangsane had on his life.

One day, Charisma received a message from Xangsane. "Hey, I'm going to be in your city next week. Want to meet up and hit the gym together?"

Charisma's heart raced. The chance to meet his rival in person was both thrilling and intimidating. He agreed, and they arranged to meet at a high-end gym downtown.

When they finally met, Xangsane extended a hand, his expression warm and friendly. "Charisma, it's great to finally meet you."

Charisma shook his hand, feeling a strange camaraderie in the gesture. "Likewise, Xangsane. Thanks for all the help. I wouldn’t have gotten this far without you."

As they worked out together, pushing each other to their limits, Charisma realized that what he had perceived as rivalry was more of a brotherhood. Looksmaxing wasn't about surpassing others but about becoming the best version of oneself. And in that journey, they were stronger together.

By the end of their session, both men were exhausted but invigorated. Xangsane clapped Charisma on the back. "Keep pushing, man. You've got what it takes."

Charisma smiled, his envy now transformed into inspiration. "Thanks, Xangsane. Let's keep setting the bar higher."

And so, a new chapter began for both of them, their rivalry turning into a partnership, each helping the other reach new heights in the world of looksmaxing.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Charisma
got chills 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
They both are each others alt

Attachments

• 1000026877.jpg
    1000026877.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
fuck @Charisma I have that chimp femboy on ignore

• WTF
Reactions: Arsene and Charisma
@Charisma @Xangsane

In the dimly lit forum of Looksmax.org, two users dominated the discussions: Xangsane, the forum's poster boy for successful looksmaxing, and Charisma, an ambitious user with an eye on Xangsane's throne.

Charisma had been following Xangsane's posts for months, watching his transformation with a mix of admiration and growing envy. Xangsane's progress was unparalleled; his journey from average to Adonis was meticulously documented through before-and-after pictures and detailed posts on skincare routines, gym regimens, and even subtle cosmetic procedures.

One evening, as Charisma scrolled through the latest threads, he stumbled upon a post by Xangsane showcasing his newest achievement: a chiseled jawline that seemed almost sculpted by the gods themselves. The post was flooded with comments praising Xangsane's dedication and results.

Charisma's fingers hovered over the keyboard, a familiar pang of jealousy gnawing at him. He typed out a reply, his words laced with a hint of bitterness. "Nice work, Xangsane. But some of us don't have the luxury of perfect genetics. Got any tips for the rest of us mere mortals?"

To his surprise, Xangsane responded almost immediately. "Hey Charisma, genetics play a role, but it's all about maximizing what you've got. Hit me up in DMs, and I'll share some personalized tips."

Charisma hesitated but then opened a private message to Xangsane. Their conversation started off tense, but as Xangsane shared his insights generously, Charisma's envy slowly gave way to a grudging respect.

Weeks turned into months, and under Xangsane's guidance, Charisma began to see significant improvements. He documented his own journey, gaining followers and support from the community. Though he still felt a pang of jealousy whenever Xangsane posted, he couldn’t deny the positive impact Xangsane had on his life.

One day, Charisma received a message from Xangsane. "Hey, I'm going to be in your city next week. Want to meet up and hit the gym together?"

Charisma's heart raced. The chance to meet his rival in person was both thrilling and intimidating. He agreed, and they arranged to meet at a high-end gym downtown.

When they finally met, Xangsane extended a hand, his expression warm and friendly. "Charisma, it's great to finally meet you."

Charisma shook his hand, feeling a strange camaraderie in the gesture. "Likewise, Xangsane. Thanks for all the help. I wouldn’t have gotten this far without you."

As they worked out together, pushing each other to their limits, Charisma realized that what he had perceived as rivalry was more of a brotherhood. Looksmaxing wasn't about surpassing others but about becoming the best version of oneself. And in that journey, they were stronger together.

By the end of their session, both men were exhausted but invigorated. Xangsane clapped Charisma on the back. "Keep pushing, man. You've got what it takes."

Charisma smiled, his envy now transformed into inspiration. "Thanks, Xangsane. Let's keep setting the bar higher."

And so, a new chapter began for both of them, their rivalry turning into a partnership, each helping the other reach new heights in the world of looksmaxing.
YAYAYAYAY!

• Love it
Reactions: Charisma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back