Fapping gives me higher T?

BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Hopelessly living
I've been trying fapAlot this week and I noticed I get way hornier and CAN'T stand to not fap at all during the day, i think about sex alot and shoot decent loads.

Could it be possible the body can adapt to the lack of semen and increase T in order to replenish more to compensate?
I also tend to stay up really late, (no drop in energy at night)
I also tend to stay up really late, (no drop in energy at night)

You need to keep the fire alive.

Not really, that's just your body becoming more dependent on the dopamine release and getting into a routine. Sex drive does not always correlate to higher T. It's like if you eat at a certain time every morning, your body will adjust to this and start releasing hormones to make you hungry at this time in expectation of the food. If you fapped every day at a specific time, you'd naturally find yourself more horny at that time.

Go read my thread from today

Not really, that's just your body becoming more dependent on the dopamine release and getting into a routine. Sex drive does not always correlate to higher T. It's like if you eat at a certain time every morning, your body will adjust to this and start releasing hormones to make you hungry at this time in expectation of the food. If you fapped every day at a specific time, you'd naturally find yourself more horny at that time.
Likely, I fap always at night
Go read my thread from today
Will do

ejaculation increases all hormones... dht, t, estrogen. but it fucks up your receptor densities which fux up your t to e ratio along with other hormones...

in theory if you had perfect godlike receptors, you would get higher t from masturbating.

but lets be real we're not genetic gods