Fapping is legit

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
When you are good looking you don’t need to fucj gorls . Just get validation and jerk off to them else magic is broken, if you fuck her once she isn’t that sexually exciting to be around anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, rubberduck, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
how many times per day?

Thank the god or devil for fapping. Ultimate! Btw OP is general statement I’m not saying I’m gl

• Ugh..
Reactions: mog_me
i dont know why but when i fap i feel worse a few days,maybe i have so low testosterone that is wasted on my cum and then i no longer have testosterone:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and RAMU KAKA
i dont know why but when i fap i feel worse a few days,maybe i have so low testosterone that is wasted on my cum and then i no longer have testosterone:feelswhy:
Autoimmune reaction. You have high histamine maybe

Testosterone has nothing to do with cum

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Testosterone has nothing to do with cum
in rats has been demostarted that cumming until sexual saciety inhibits the androgen receptros in the brain,so testosterone has no longer effect on the brain:blackpill:

• Woah
When you are good looking you don’t need to fucj gorls . Just get validation and jerk off to them else magic is broken, if you fuck her once she isn’t that sexually exciting to be around anymore.
that's fucking true

Fapping Makes me feel like shit, tapped after 10 days

Fat load and shiet but feeling drowsy af

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Could the drowsy feeling and extra post nut clarity be because iam skinny af and have have a bmi of 14
Yes , try putting on muscle. When I was benching 100 I had a high libido and my nut only relaxed me, didn’t weaken

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and RAMU KAKA
I cant put on muscle at all, I have a high metabolism, you have any tips bhai?
Heavy weight low reps to failure. Low volume low frequency, medium protein high carb

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and RAMU KAKA