Getting a GF is like getting a good paying job

I agree with everything other than the sex frequency. Maybe it’s because I’m black and decent looking with good body even though I’m incel the foids I have dated ALL constantly forced me to fuck them on an regular basis and I mean 4 times a day + and if I refused they’d get visibly angry and start removing shit from us like time spent together and shit

Now that I think about it i was probably used as a pseudo dildo but that’s life could care less I had sex as an incels so I’m happy. My low SMV and autism pushed the girls away in the end because I’m kind and simpish due to low SMV despite looking like a “fuckboy” so I’d say the frequency your expected to have sex with a girl is dependant on your attraction to her
I always assumed it wasnt daily but probably at least 2-3 times a week. 4 times a day is insane jfl JBB

But for the average guy I guess at first they may fuck at lot but its gotta settle down at some point

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Which one is better to get first

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Which one is better to get first
High paying job ngl, cause at least then you can leverage your way into a HTB in my country at least

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
High paying job ngl, cause at least then you can leverage your way into a HTB in my country at least
i agree but i went the other way around

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
i agree but i went the other way around
If you are normie theres no way to sell the dream or give her a good reason to stay with you. If you have a good paying job you can sell the dream of a big house in the suburbs and kids going to good schools, that will keep her loyal and subservient to you if you play your cards right

or give her a good reason to stay with you
Money is not everything, what if im HTN+ 6'4 white and muscular low inhib? Sounds like cope

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Money is not everything, what if im HTN+ 6'4 white and muscular low inhib? Sounds like cope
Then your above average, im talking about average guys and looks arent going to convince her to LTR you need to start selling a dream after a few months or a year

Then your above average, im talking about average guys and looks arent going to convince her to LTR you need to start selling a dream after a few months or a year
above average in LOOKS, calling me above average becomes more nuanced when you consider im poor as fuck

• Hmm...
above average in LOOKS, calling me above average becomes more nuanced when you consider im poor as fuck
Do you think your looks will make her not care that you're broke more months or years into the relationship?

Do you think your looks will make her not care that you're broke more months or years into the relationship?
she already doesnt care shes the breadwinner

• Woah
she already doesnt care shes the breadwinner
Damn jfl, you must not be american cause any foid here would sooner kill themselves than be the breadwinner

Also if she’s sub HTB and ur GL, she’ll genuinely be scared to end it cus she won’t find a replacement as easily.
sub htb’s and even conventionally ugly girls with nice bodies aren’t scared of finding replacements. They get fucked by chads on the low whether fuck buddies or covert short term relationships

Incel cope.
Normies have girlfriends since high school and it's not an effort for them at all, it just happens naturally.
Only subaverage males have to "put in the effort".
You think that the average teenager experiencing teen love with his girlfriend is "putting in the effort"?
Just fucking lol.

Last edited:
The idea of having a gf mogs having one once you realize you now have to entertain and give constant attention to a whore or else she's gonna..
View attachment 3041080

Attention to women is like sex to men and I GUARANTEE YOU she will not fuck you nearly as much as you spend "valuable" time with her. This is NOT an equal trade

Its like a high-paying job. The allure and good salary sounds good on paper until you get the job and realize why you are being paid so much in the first place. Once the high wears off you realize or start coping with the fact you are working long hours, doing hard work, for a salary that tax will rape anyway

once the allure wears off your now just spending time effort and money for a high maintenance "pet" that lets you fuck maybe 2-3 times a week and will get bored of you within months
Getting a gf is much harder than getting a good paying job

Incel cope.
Normies have girlfriends since high school and it's not an effort for them at all, it just happens naturally.
Only subaverage males have to "put in the effort".
You think that the average teenager experiencing teen love with his girlfriend is "putting in the effort"?
Just fucking lol.
effort is doing whatever bullshit she wants to do in general not struggling to keep her