fapping only once per week is the hardest thing I ever did

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
My balls hurt and I get boners in the most inopportune situations. I could literally fuck everything that breathes and can think of nothing but sex. When I masturbate more frequently, I can keep my sexual urges under control easily and don't get aroused much in public settings anymore. But this is literally painful, not to bust my huge loads - and I mean huge - into any females' holes.

I'm doing this primarily for better hormone balance and productivity but the constant urge to hammer it in makes it almost unbearable. It's simply impossible to think with a clear, rational head when you're that horny. I'd bang literally anything right now, that's how sick this is. It'd just take me three ejaculations and I'd feel normal again.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and .👽.
Because it's the right choice, nofap is bad just as fapping is, you need to do it once a week cause testosterone peaks at 7th day

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 3902, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
That’s autistic. Give up and rope asap

Why not twice a week?

Because it's the right choice, nofap is bad just as fapping is, you need to do it once a week cause testosterone peaks at 7th day
did you read?

I did read
once per week is what I do (at least try, I failed miserably most of the time and fapped earlier than that)

Jerk off if u don't have bad side effects

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
My balls hurt and I get boners in the most inopportune situations. I could literally fuck everything that breathes and can think of nothing but sex. When I masturbate more frequently, I can keep my sexual urges under control easily and don't get aroused much in public settings anymore. But this is literally painful, not to bust my huge loads - and I mean huge - into any females' holes.

I'm doing this primarily for better hormone balance and productivity but the constant urge to hammer it in makes it almost unbearable. It's simply impossible to think with a clear, rational head when you're that horny. I'd bang literally anything right now, that's how sick this is. It'd just take me three ejaculations and I'd feel normal again.
you want to fuck chads ass you little gay fag?