FAQ : Chewing and Mewing.

alpha

alpha

α
Hey high iq users, just wanted to ask some things-

How to know if I have low set masseters?
Should you only chew if your masseter is low set, if its higher set, hypertrophy-ing will it make your face look round?

2. Since i‘m only chewing with my incisors and first pre molars, can it hypertrophy my cheek muscle and make it look puffy?

3. While mewing, should my teeth be touching each other or not, if i do touch them, i look weird.

Tagging high iq users i know and worship
@retard @RecessedPrettyboy @Salludon (probably larping)

2. Since i‘m only chewing with my incisors and first pre molars, can it hypertrophy my cheek muscle and make it look puffy?
not sure why you would need to use the buccinator
3. While mewing, should my teeth be touching each other or not, if i do touch them, i look weird.
Your molars should touch

• Love it
Reactions: alpha
"mewing" and "high iq" do not belong in the same sentence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: epictroll and Stopping@Nothing19
Your molars should touch
I cant, that would make my top teeth cover 1/3rd bottom teeth and would look like overbite, do i have overbite?:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I cant, that would make my top teeth cover 1/3rd bottom teeth and would look like overbite, do i have overbite?:feelswah:
Probably

While chewing with incisors, isn’t my buccinator getting used?
I do not know. If the buccinator is used, I would not understand why

I do not know. If the buccinator is used, I would not understand why
Basically asking that due to use of the buccinator in chewing, will it get hypertrophyied and make my cheeks look puffy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Basically asking that due to use of the buccinator in chewing, will it get hypertrophyied and make my cheeks look puffy?
assuming that u used the buccinator, i suppose so. that would be logical. I am not sure about the degree it could grow in size, therefore not sure if ur cheeks would look puffy

2why are you only chewing with incisors and pre molars?

3it they should touch but you can also leave them separate when your around people that’s what I do my jaw just naturally rests without my molars touching

I think mewing is ok but chewing is what really matters

• +1
Hey high iq users, just wanted to ask some things-

How to know if I have low set masseters?
Should you only chew if your masseter is low set, if its higher set, hypertrophy-ing will it make your face look round?

Tagging high iq users i know and worship
@retard @RecessedPrettyboy @Salludon (probably larping)
Dnr but salludon got surgery

You're talking about the buccinator muscle, which is the muscle babies use to suck things.
As long as you're chewing with a closed mouth and swallowing with your tongue, instead of sucking the food down your throat, you should not hypertrophy the buccinator (cheek muscle).

They should not be touching each other, they should be very close to each other without touching. Basically make them touch and then relax a little bit so that they hover 1mm from each other. It will become normal in time.

If you are constantly grinding your teeth you will damage them in the long run.

Mewing is about tongue posture, not biting down 24/7.

• Love it
You're talking about the buccinator muscle, which is the muscle babies use to suck things.
As long as you're chewing with a closed mouth and swallowing with your tongue, instead of sucking the food down your throat, you should not hypertrophy the buccinator (cheek muscle).

They should not be touching each other, they should be very close to each other without touching. Basically make them touch and then relax a little bit so that they hover 1mm from each other. It will become normal in time.

If you are constantly grinding your teeth you will damage them in the long run.

Mewing is about tongue posture, not biting down 24/7.
Thanks man, hope you’re not lying to me for standing up to your quote below the avi.

Thanks man, hope you’re not lying to me for standing up to your quote below the avi.
No, my avi is ironic, crabs in a bucket mentality is one of the things I hate the most.

You can check Dr.Mew's videos and you will find more info about buccinator muscle & swallowing, btw.

• +1